xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: This Is The Rainbow Level Cheat...  (Read 225 times)

suicidenote0

• Archived User
This Is The Rainbow Level Cheat...
« on: December 18, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »

first of all i give this cheat out because i blieve that all players should start out equal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) ... we should not be a level 1 with a p90 going up wiht a guy with a saw...its just poopy all together (IMG:style_emoticons/default/muhaha.gif) ...i mean really its stupid how they did it....so i give this out knowing that alot of ppl call this cheating...welll other ppl do it...so why not join..u can only be so fair..and if u talk about fairness...then ask ur self...is it fair to battle a guy with a m4 when u only have a p90 and he is far away...no not really so as much as u all would like to talk poop about me...i dont really care i am give this out so that everyone can have a blank slate and be able to fight anyone they want as a equal...

Find someone who is level 39 and at zero percent. Create a 2 man team survival room. The person that needs to level up to 39 has to be the host. Start the match. Have the person already at level 39 grenade their feet. Killing themselves takes away experience. When they drop to level 38 due to killing themselves, The Other player will level up to 39 with the skill points included. You still have to earn your medals.

and again... for all of u who will talk poop to me...dont even bother i did this because of u ppl...always so high above because u play the game all the time...i dont have time to do that i just want to pick up and play equally without having to level up... to buy a damn good gun...its stupid i am a marine i dont have the time for that...i only have like 3 hours a day to do what i want...and i dont want ot spend a hole week actually getting to something like that...so ya i found this little hint out and i give it freely to anyone who will ask for it...so yet again...this is for u guys...

suicidenote0

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 10:08:00 PM »

also for those who want to fight about this...just remember...
(IMG:http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~pdang/AA/Retard.jpg)

now thats said and done...let me know if it doesnt work for u...

This post has been edited by suicidenote0: Dec 21 2005, 06:09 AM

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »

That's an old glitch.  I remember doing it when lockdown first came out.  Why don't you play a man's game R63 BA instead of a run n shoot newb game like R63 and Galo combined, called Lockdown or should I say Letdown.  Black Arrow is where the skills are the kills.  

AND DONT DOUBLE POST!!!          NEWB!  Hop on R63 BA so I can cap you with my deagle and watch your mentally challenged brains shoot out a crack in your water head!

By the way, do you find it humorous to make fun of retarded people!  You fucking jerk!  They are people like us.  

Your probably racist too!  Ignorant Fool!!!

FSG

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »

Unholy has an attitude lol dont worry Unholy is a newb  biggrin.gif  im just playing.. Unholy send me another friend request.

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 08:49:00 AM »

I don't have that much of an attitude, do I?  Oh well.  LOL!

Infinite_Matrix

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »

I love that picture. Also why don't we all just send Milwaukee Beef a friend request on xbox live so we all can get the rapezorz in the head from mr.G36C and the 255 rounds that come with him in each clip, lol....

This post has been edited by Infinite_Matrix: Jan 16 2006, 05:01 AM

kilz2latex

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »

Does anyone know the level up glitch for critical hour?