xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Need Some Help!  (Read 392 times)

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
Need Some Help!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 09:30:00 AM »

donnie, if you've got someone helping you, then more power to you.  If their insight has flaws you develop these flaws.  You will eventually get your xbox online, but you will not tame the raging enferno of power inside you.  If you do not tame this enferno you will be banned in less time it took you to get online.  Yes, people have been known to use their mods for good.  Those people are true gamers.  They do not fall into the temptation of cheating and getting their xbox console banned.  You have told me that you do not wish to cheat online.  REMEMBER, With Great Power Comes Great Responsibillity.  Tell me, are you mature enough to handle the fact that every single individual's gaming experience is grasped tight in your palm?  Can you handle the thaught of being able to do what ever you wish?  Most 15 yearolds cannot.  Search yourself for answers to my questions.  Meditate hard on what I've said.  For the online life that you choose can and will come crashing down.  It affects everyone online when you want it to.  The effects of using mods around people are bad ones.  Mark my words, I don't want a lot of people modding online.  We need to keep xbox live clean.  I don't care about the free online services.  Honestly the other online services shine in the eye of the people who have gotten banned from xbox live for modding.  I will not make fun of people who just can't afford xbox live.
My Insight,
Unholy Doom
Pages: 1 [2]