xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rainbow Six Queston  (Read 508 times)

Digital Marine

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »

tongue.gif

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 11:43:00 PM »

Maybe you're not understanding us.  You have to hex edit the xboxdynamic.umd file.  It is possable to find certain mods in this forum, but in order to enjoy them you have to hex edit them yourself.  Do your homework.  Read these forums.  Several forums show how to softmod your xbox and get started.  Hex editing is as far as we can help you for now.  As soon as you come across some of the more common problems that those who have went before you are dealing with, there is no more that we can do for you.  You are right to say that asking questions can help, but you have asked questions that we gave answers to.  So, take these answers and use them.  Don't be frustrated.  Feel enlightened.  For we have shown you the path to technical knowledge.  WALK DOWN IT!!!

My Words,
                                                                                      Unholy Doom

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 11:07:00 AM »

I can see that you have no respect for Rainbow six 3 Black Arrow and no respect for Xbox Live.  No, I , for one, will not teach or condone the teaching of Xbox Live modding.  You are extremely transparant.  How you pertray yourself as someone who actually needs help gives all other honest newbs less of a chance to find help.  With blunt and aggressive allogations I call you a CHEATER THAT CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

Strongly,
                                                                     Unholy Doom

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 12:33:00 PM »

I'm going to make an extremely contriversal comment to you!

People who want to play online with mods want to cheat online too!

If there is anyone other than donny who disagrees with me speak up.  The problem that I have with you is not personal.  I think of it like an action to thwart out all xbox live cheaters like yourself.  Your questions have been answered by some of the most unique hackers and modders, but yet you don't appreciate their help.  Do not post in this topic again or you will be looked at as a fool.  Do you really want that?  Please tell me you are more intelligent than what you're showing all of xbox-scene.

Strongly,
Unholy Doom

Digital Marine

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »

Well, most people dont know how to mod on Xbox Live; and thats a good thing!  But yes, I do agree.  I agree that people that actually want to mod on Xbox Live just want to do it for cheating.  

And Donny, "doing it in your own server", that sounds like BS to me.  You'll probably host like 1 or 2 days, then you'll be all over people's servers pissing them off....I dont buy the BS.

Digital Marine

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »

To me, it sounds like your begging.  I don't just "rule out" ONE person out.  I'm "ruling out" almost everyone, heh.

Unholy Doom

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2005, 09:27:00 AM »

donnie, you are not in a position to beg.  For you to beg is rude and off colar.  Your house was destroyed in New Orleans.  You were moved to Houstin.  Several others who are in the position to beg have not moved and they continue to rebuild their local civilization.  Their families our hungry and cold.  They have been wanting to get out of their tents and into a fema trailer for some time now.  Most of them don't even beg.  I'm not looking down on you, I'm helping you mature.  

Dedicated to donnie's maturity,
Unholy Doom

donny543

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »

i quit trying. my softmodded box broke and i just got a new one i couldnt find anything out so i quit..

FSG

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 05:10:00 PM »

No affense dude but it kinda server you right to have that happen  blink.gif Most people say they are only going to play in there own server and it may happen but more than linkely someone mostly everyone will stop doing it in only "their" servers. I know Digital only does it in his server hes cool like that lol.

Nice post Unholy long but good. And yea how do you know so much about him? He doesnt even have his location in his profile.

sturdycracker

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2005, 10:44:00 PM »

Your also again right and wrong at the same time. Yes, I had help to get where I am now. But I didn't get to where I am now by just asking step by step questions. If I was to ask step by step instructions for everything like you appear to be doing then all I would know is what was told to me.

But I took the knowledge that I was so luckily handed to me and combined ideas with a little bit of my own ideas and I have been able to help with things I never thought I would of been able to do before. So think about it, do you think Edison would of ever thought about creating electricty if he hadn't heard an idea on how it would effect productivity. Or if there was someone designated to hunting food, another to clean the food, and another to package the food that it would be less work on the individual and more like TEAM work.

So take what i've given you and think about it. If i was you I would brush up on how games work and there engine and that might help to get you where you need to be.

hypokill

• Archived User
Rainbow Six Queston
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »

Ive figured alot of it out... just need to sign the damn thing * swears at computer *

otherwise from that, im all good!!!  biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 [2]