xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hacking  (Read 236 times)

th3flawl3ss1

• Archived User
Hacking
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »

dude, where the fuck does your little bitch has get the right to come in here and bitch at us for cheating or ruining a game? yea cheating will ruin a game, but all havkers dont cheat. dont come in here and start bitchin at all of us because of somethin your too fuckin stupid to understand. you dont look at all the good shit hackers do for the community now do you dip shit? what about the long names on rainbow? im willing to be that was a hacker who figured that out.... raster. what about kai? what about bringing you guys that dont know a damn thing the hdd patches so you can play your backups off the hdd? or even a mod chip and soft mod for that matter. so dont go bitchin about hackers ruining games, if it wasnt for the people your hatin on ight now, you wouldnt even have half the games your bitchin about.

celinedrules

• Archived User
Hacking
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(IHATEFUCKINGHACKERS @ May 23 2005, 05:27 AM)
WERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OF YOU WANKER, WHO GIVES A HALF A SECOND FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK, YOU ARE PROBABLY AN OLD 55 YEAR OLD WANKER WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GAMMING IS ALL ABOUT.

[RR]Raster

• Archived User
Hacking
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »

Nice Verry Nice, well put th3flawl3ss1 and can i just add IHATEFUCKINGHACKERS in anser to your qwestuen why do we hack? whell let me help u on that because we can and because you dont and we like free shit and new shit and we like pissing fuck heads off like you.

th3flawl3ss1

• Archived User
Hacking
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2005, 01:07:00 PM »

no everybody can be as cool as you, sorry. and if your so smart.... couldnt you have thought of a better name dude... ihatefuckinghackers is kinda stupid dude. and how do you know that i dont care what other people think... you dont fuckin know me so dont act like you do. im so tired of little pricks like you comin into my rooms bitchin and complainin about hackin is cheating, tellin me im a cheat when you can do the same fuckin thing i can do. so you can all just grow up and play a different version of the game or suck on your mommas tit for the rest of your life. i dont give a fuck, just stay the fuck off our forums, out of our rooms, and keep your fuckin mouth shut. now with that being said. im gonna leave with a big fuck you, and have a nice day

[RR]Raster

• Archived User
Hacking
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2005, 01:07:00 PM »

Whot the fuck?
when the fuck did this become a fucking english spelling class forum?
who gives a shit about spelling?
its a fucking rainbow hacking forum?
celinedrules i dont cair how menny fucking post you have posted in this place you are as bad as ther rest of us that carnt spell YOU CARNT FUCKING READ.
its a hackers forum not a fucking spelling lessen.
go get ya fucking head down ginger pubes.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Hacking
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »

You have all given me a headache.  If I see the word 'wanker' one more damn time I will blow a gasket.

I will take some time to suspend a couple of people.  'Wanker' boy is one of them.

Enjoy.

LeP
Pages: 1 [2]