xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rb63:black Arrow  (Read 183 times)

NiKoN 7o7

• Archived User
Rb63:black Arrow
« on: May 10, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »

Hey i was looking through the threads and i didnt see any about the stat/elo glitch and i was wondering if it still worked i tried all the ones i know of how to do it and i couldnt get them to work so if anyone could tell me of a way i didnt know or the new way to do it it would be apreciated andi know i know cheaters suck blah blah ive heard it all before i have the modded xbox i hack other games i just like having nice stats :) but anyways...

WaTTz

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »

to stat glitch you elo and other stats the last time and way i remember was to go to rankings select the stats you wanted to copy pull out the ethernet cord from the back of ur xbox select do not start trouble shooter load up the hotel map start the round and commit suicide.. after that it should work

WaTTz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 06:48:00 PM »

http://www.angelfire...mech/hyperkill/ -- i told you wrong.. srry :-)

Digital Marine

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »

Thats sad, me and a friend figured out the ELO/Stat glitch (and ELO glitch itself) as soon as they patched it.  The first day the patch was out, and we both promised not to tell anyone, but it seems like everyone knows about it these days.  Thats kindi sad how everyone wants to glitch it up like that.  Try putting your time in something worth it.  Like play some actual shit and get some kills!

BTW, if you look at my stats for first Rainbow, my terrorist hunt kills are legit, so yea...

Hence (Rank 1248 Digital Marine ELO:1373 Time:00:15 Kills:2612 Deaths:0) :)

This post has been edited by Digital Marine: May 30 2005, 05:03 PM

WaTTz

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »

im happy for you that you can do good on terrorist hunt.. who cant.. ITS THE FUCKING COMPUTER !!! i actually could have better stats than you in two days with no cheating so dont feel special ? <- that doesnt belong there

Digital Marine

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 08:57:00 PM »

smile.gif  Oh wait...hehe, I just read your post...you said two days..., sorry sad.gif.  But anywhos, I died once, and now it actually shows my ratio...lmao.

Sivik

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 12:56:00 AM »

That link to that glitch doesnt work anymore. Can anyone help with that? My nephew ruined the hell out of my stat's. I can't get my elo above 760 in anything.

This post has been edited by Sivik: Jun 3 2005, 07:57 AM

Digital Marine

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »

Copy someone's stats if you must.  Let me see if I can remember how to do it, if im wrong, someone please correct me:

1. Go to Statistics and find someones stats you want (dont push A)
2. Once you find the person, push A and it should say "Retrieving Stats", WHILE it says that, pull the cat5 cable out from the back of your Xbox.
3. Once you get the Network Troubleshooter, click cancel
4. Log back into Xbox Live
5. Then, I think you join a friend room (Friends -> name -> Join Friend) (?)
6. Play for one minute, kill yourself, or whatever, and you should get the person's stats.

Digital Marine

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »

Whoa, does anybody see that post I just posted?  Because I got this error, I went back and the post was there, but I backed up to the Rainbow Sxi 3 forums and it said I didnt post...

Sivik

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2005, 05:40:00 PM »

I can see it but it doesnt work for me.  I've tried several times.

xboxhacker.allhyper.com

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 09:34:00 AM »

we here have unpacked the umd and all the files for the stats are in it so yep uou can have a play and get better stats on live.