xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: R63 Black Arrow Glitches  (Read 304 times)

ArcAngel9

• Archived User
R63 Black Arrow Glitches
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2004, 10:21:00 AM »

c-2 uve just made my point it is just because they suck at the game

PENiX

• Archived User
R63 Black Arrow Glitches
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »

laugh.gif

(there is a minor stat glitch in cs, but hardly anyone abuses it, and the people who do get laughed at)

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
R63 Black Arrow Glitches
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2004, 03:15:00 AM »

i dont know about black arrow, but bring your glitching ass over to pandora tomorrow and ill fuck you and your ass glitch up.

nothing more satisfying (on a game) than when a level 13 comes in talking shit, tries spawn camping while you fuck him up and his level 3 (drop buddy) drops out seconds before your last modem counts down, then he follows... gotta love that feeling.

furious_one

• Archived User
R63 Black Arrow Glitches
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2004, 04:41:00 PM »

Just a heads up, I did that stat glitch for personal stats. I just created a new live account and wanted my hard earned stats on my new account and it worked.

But what is up with everyone geting someone elses stats? Do they all think they look cool just because they have  100000 elo just like every other stat whore on top that leader board? Just seems stupid if you ask me. the funny thing, is if you check their weekly stats, they all have like a .20 ratio.

obietitch

• Archived User
R63 Black Arrow Glitches
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2004, 12:15:00 PM »

well firstly if u wanna cheat fine, you can look like your the best, but when a noob shoots you up like a punk with no friends, maybe you will spend time practicing rather than get hacks to work,

If you must try some hacks how about hiding in a bin bag,,,or sitting on a roof. none are cheats, both just glitches in the programming..

firstly on angora, on a balcony there are two bin bags, 1 big, 1 small, hide in the big bag, while in there you cant shoot out, cant get shot, and if u have a small gun or grenade you cant be seen, ,,,,,, great for ambushes,.

secondly on ferry boat, at the top of the boat (straight up both stairs on left...red team start)

go round back of boat so your at top of other stairs. looking down to a door opposite and below infront of that 2 door facing each other.

no just look above the last light on right hand wall, and crouch then zoom in to middle of blue/grey strip opposite, then walk forward, when it works, you can sit at the top of the wall looking back to the top of the stairs, this means those coming through the door below should not see you and u can shoot them in the back when they go up the stairs, and also those coming round the back will be seen by you ages before they have a chance of seeing you.

so don't cheat, try these out, there fun, .... remember thats ment to be what games are all about.
TBD clan site <XBC>

Digital Marine

• Archived User
R63 Black Arrow Glitches
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2004, 04:22:00 PM »

cool.gif

Digital Marine

• Archived User
R63 Black Arrow Glitches
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2004, 04:23:00 PM »

wink.gif
Pages: 1 [2]