xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rs3 Airport 1 Hack/glitch  (Read 155 times)

Trailer

• Archived User
Rs3 Airport 1 Hack/glitch
« on: May 29, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »

biggrin.gif,

thanx
TrailerUK
beerchug.gif

dizturbd

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 04:53:00 PM »

To "your" guys?  Xbox-scene isn't a clan.  Nice, the screens are on a new forum that needs a registration.  Good job, noob.

Acetylene

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2004, 05:58:00 PM »

We all know it's possible. The magic of the standby button.

Trailer

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 01:44:00 AM »

yo sorry guys i shunt have made u register, but u know whats its like when u start a new site n u want members. but ye u can also ping ure xbox like 1000 times n itl work

TrailerUK

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2004, 04:55:00 PM »

We don't appreciate people coming here.. and making people register to review material on their lame sites.

If we forced people to register on XS to review our forums or guides.. we'd have no members.. or respect.

Trailer

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 10:05:00 AM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ Jun 7 2004, 01:55 AM)
We don't appreciate people coming here.. and making people register to review material on their lame sites.

If we forced people to register on XS to review our forums or guides.. we'd have no members.. or respect.

woa fuckin chill a bit!

u might be a admin n all but i dont expect someone like you makin statements that other peoples sites are "lame", ok they might be the ure standsards but what give u the right to say that!

plus ive changed it now, so u have to register to post! does that meet ure standards DEMONZ!

geese i dint expect that from you

Trailer

pepsik

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2004, 10:45:00 AM »

Really? I'd expect no less.

Posting a link to another forum and then asking people to register to your forum is just a lame spam post, be glad he didn't do worse.

Trailer

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2004, 10:52:00 AM »

ye i can understand my post been lame, thats why ive changed how my site is now, but still i wouldnt expect someone to just say ure site is lame, i bet he hasnt even visited it. plus its onyl been open no more than a week!

Trailer

AnThRaX

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2004, 04:23:00 AM »

wink.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2004, 05:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (Trailer @ Jun 7 2004, 02:52 PM)
ye i can understand my post been lame, thats why ive changed how my site is now, but still i wouldnt expect someone to just say ure site is lame, i bet he hasnt even visited it. plus its onyl been open no more than a week!

Trailer

Course I visited it.

I'm allowed to have an opinion. I think it's lame..  I'll say it's lame. Period

u might be a admin n all but i dont expect someone like you makin statements that other peoples sites are "lame", ok they might be the ure standsards but what give u the right to say that!

What gives me the right? A-D-M-I-N.. you moron.

ah.. you must be new to the scene.. or don't read these forums much. Otherwsie you'd know I will speak my opinion.. and call a spade a spade.

PEPSIK was exactly on the ball.. what you did was tacky.. and franky.. frowned upon on this site. However.. Since I've been on a light load due to vacation time.. I haven't been back to read your comments.. so now I'll catch up...

Good luck spamming your shit elsewhere.