xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rainbow Six 3 Molotov/primary Weapons Hacks  (Read 337 times)

Trailer

• Archived User
Rainbow Six 3 Molotov/primary Weapons Hacks
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2004, 07:45:00 AM »

Guys why are we relesing all this info to these peeps, ure basically handing it out on a plate to em, let em try n be independant n if they dont know how they should make the save, sign it, get it on teh xbox then i dont think u should be trying to hack it.

Thanks
Trailer

Trailer

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2004, 09:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (dipster @ Jan 28 2004, 06:58 PM)
What constitutes a noob?  I don't have a mod chip, becuase frankly, I've yet to become convinced that my Live account will remain intact if I did have one.  I don't want to get banned anymore than the next guy.  That doesn't mean I don't know how to hack the box or have a desire to.

I've used the software exploits to FTP data between the two and installed a different dash, but as far as backing up the Xiso images to my disc and editing files or copying the .sav files from the box to my PC and then signing it, I would assume you need a chip to perform those functions.

People come here for help, and you treat them like noobs, becuase they aren't as technically savy as some of you.  I figured I could come here to learn how to hack my box, but I guess I was wrong.  I suppose you guys all figured it out yourself with no assistance from anyone.  I'll try to do the same.

If u want to learn thats fine, its people that just ask or demand for saves with out contributing any help. If u want to learn how to hack RS 3 read the 14 page thread called RS 3 hacking that should help you more than enough to get started.

Oh and one more thing why the hell has the starter of this thread started another thread when there is allready one that has 14 pages in and has the most help?!?

Fenriz FR

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2004, 09:41:00 AM »

dipster likes it in the poop-shoot.

lol

Trailer

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2004, 11:17:00 AM »

QUOTE (chillinhh @ Jan 28 2004, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (Trailer @ Jan 28 2004, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE (dipster @ Jan 28 2004, 06:58 PM)
What constitutes a noob?  I don't have a mod chip, becuase frankly, I've yet to become convinced that my Live account will remain intact if I did have one.  I don't want to get banned anymore than the next guy.  That doesn't mean I don't know how to hack the box or have a desire to.

I've used the software exploits to FTP data between the two and installed a different dash, but as far as backing up the Xiso images to my disc and editing files or copying the .sav files from the box to my PC and then signing it, I would assume you need a chip to perform those functions.

People come here for help, and you treat them like noobs, becuase they aren't as technically savy as some of you.  I figured I could come here to learn how to hack my box, but I guess I was wrong.  I suppose you guys all figured it out yourself with no assistance from anyone.  I'll try to do the same.

If u want to learn thats fine, its people that just ask or demand for saves with out contributing any help. If u want to learn how to hack RS 3 read the 14 page thread called RS 3 hacking that should help you more than enough to get started.

Oh and one more thing why the hell has the starter of this thread started another thread when there is allready one that has 14 pages in and has the most help?!?

Ya, hes right,we would love to help you mod or hack your box, but were not going to do all the work, you can find the saves to hack the games and stuff.Use the Search button, If your going to cheat you should atleast work for it and deserve the hack.

Exactly, Thanx fro backing me up chillinhh

Thanx
Trailer

StevenC

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2004, 04:11:00 PM »

Dipster its possible to "temporarily" FTP your xbox without modding it.

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2004, 06:24:00 PM »

blink.gif is it possible to use the terrorists Rocket Launcher (RPG)  huh.gif

Copter64

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2004, 08:20:00 PM »

QUOTE (RayTwoOneThree @ Jan 28 2004, 12:20 AM)
QUOTE (...ReLLiK @ Jan 27 2004, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (The Fatty Blunt @ Jan 27 2004, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (Copter64 @ Jan 28 2004, 02:09 AM)
QUOTE (Trailer @ Jan 27 2004, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Jan 27 2004, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (m0ll0 @ Jan 27 2004, 05:01 PM)
QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Jan 27 2004, 03:17 PM)
fuckin n00b. makes me think peeps should keep this shit to themselfs when they find it

Dickhead, just beacause I don' spend my life trying to find out how to cheat doesn't mean anything. If anything it means you need a life you fucking geek. All I asked for was help.

hey... why dont you shut the fuck up you cocksucking n00b

like i said before. if you are not smart enough to cheat/hack then you shouldnt cheat/hack.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

can't we all just get along

and this is alot of god damn quotes

thats true

FTP FTP FTP  SERIOUSLY I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE THIS IS AN ADVANCED HACK LMAOROFLLOLREALLY

LOL....Im Just AMAZED.......FTP It in.......read a tut

I just had to add anouther quote because this looks awsome

byt3-ra1d

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2004, 04:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (Copter64 @ Feb 21 2004, 12:20 AM)
QUOTE (RayTwoOneThree @ Jan 28 2004, 12:20 AM)
QUOTE (...ReLLiK @ Jan 27 2004, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (The Fatty Blunt @ Jan 27 2004, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (Copter64 @ Jan 28 2004, 02:09 AM)
QUOTE (Trailer @ Jan 27 2004, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Jan 27 2004, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (m0ll0 @ Jan 27 2004, 05:01 PM)
QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Jan 27 2004, 03:17 PM)
fuckin n00b. makes me think peeps should keep this shit to themselfs when they find it

Dickhead, just beacause I don' spend my life trying to find out how to cheat doesn't mean anything. If anything it means you need a life you fucking geek. All I asked for was help.

hey... why dont you shut the fuck up you cocksucking n00b

like i said before. if you are not smart enough to cheat/hack then you shouldnt cheat/hack.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

can't we all just get along

and this is alot of god damn quotes

thats true

FTP FTP FTP  SERIOUSLY I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE THIS IS AN ADVANCED HACK LMAOROFLLOLREALLY

LOL....Im Just AMAZED.......FTP It in.......read a tut

I just had to add anouther quote because this looks awsome

lol

hey coptor you might not want to give out your password.

i noticed you give root access for people viewing your picture (ftp://copter64:[email protected]/myfilelocker/matrixcollect.jpg)

its best not to use an ftp (expecially the upload ftp with full access) but rather something like "http://myfilelocker....rixcollect.jpg"

just thought you might want to know blink.gif
Pages: 1 [2]