xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: R63 Hacking... Game Files. Not Profile.sav  (Read 561 times)

pieces

• Archived User
R63 Hacking... Game Files. Not Profile.sav
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2004, 06:37:00 AM »

Not sure if every level needs the ini but since it took such little effort i did it for all the ones i tested. Since everyone spawns in same spot i stopped testing all of the maps. copter is right they are not very good unless someone comes up with how to change the spawn points. i like the terrorist problem because it causes a distraction but they can still kill you.

I have also tried to use the extra maps from rb6 ravenshield for the computer version but they dont seem to work. they are approx the same size and same file types but somewhere they are a little different. if someone could figure out if something could be changed to make them run on the xbox it would give us a lot more maps. I think some are made by clans so maybe we could use the level gen software for xbox.

pieces

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2004, 07:04:00 AM »

it is possible the map spawn points could be changed or added with unrealed 3.0 but since i dont have it i cant try and from what i have found this is what is used to make ravenshield maps.

Copter64

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2004, 09:36:00 AM »

Pieces i think there are checks on the maps for xbox,  not sure where but i'm sure that they are there somwhere.  Anouther problem (can't spell) there is a diversity of way to go in the multiplayer maps but in the single playered ones theres only one way, good in the way if there like 1 on 1 but bad because there is only one way to go to fight each other.

Acetylene

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2004, 11:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (pieces @ Jan 29 2004, 11:37 AM)
Not sure if every level needs the ini but since it took such little effort i did it for all the ones i tested. Since everyone spawns in same spot i stopped testing all of the maps. copter is right they are not very good unless someone comes up with how to change the spawn points. i like the terrorist problem because it causes a distraction but they can still kill you.

I have also tried to use the extra maps from rb6 ravenshield for the computer version but they dont seem to work. they are approx the same size and same file types but somewhere they are a little different. if someone could figure out if something could be changed to make them run on the xbox it would give us a lot more maps. I think some are made by clans so maybe we could use the level gen software for xbox.

That would be alright if you were playing Cat and Mouse on live though. Maybe somebody could make a program like SparkEdit for Halo, which allows you to move spawns and stuff, but that's probably too hard.

I still can't seem to edit the Xboxdynamic file at all and have it work. Is there some sort of resigning I need to do or am I just messing it up.

Copter64

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »

now if you think about it i don't think its the xbox dynamic that controlls spawn its somewhere hidden within the map files i'll post as soon as i find it because i'm looking trust me sleeping.gif  uhh.gif ,  It has to be cordinate related Ex. X 0230123 Y 03129273.  That is showing an X and Y cordinate much like a map, somewhere in the map files is where the spawn would show like this.

Any more questions [email protected]

P.S.

My Aim is no longer copter64 its Copter87 due to an Aol to AIM Switch sorry, but i still have the maps to download  biggrin.gif

...ReLLiK

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2004, 12:19:00 PM »

1.) I have edited the xboxdynamic file successfully. Nothing useful yet though. It does seem there is a lot of USELESS junk code in there.
2.) I don't see any .ini files.
3.) I am going to mess with UnrealEd 2 and 3 to see which engine this was derived from.
4.) I tried a UTX viewer and it didn't COMPLETELY read a .utx texture file correctly. The pictures of texture were tagged for most of them correctly but the image was scrambled.
5.) Maybe this site can help us a little? You may need to register!

Keep on hacking! For me my biggest key is free time. Not much of that here. But yet I don't squeeze all it in to here. Need to fit life in there somewhere! ROFL

...ReLLiK

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (pieces @ Jan 28 2004, 10:14 PM)
worked on xlink but not sure about live and i had to send the files to the guy i tested with so he could join my room

You can't use Live! with modchip on.... don't forget!!!

Copter64

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2004, 12:32:00 PM »

hmmm have you tryed it, and if it works send it on over here pieces.

Acetylene

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (...ReLLiK @ Jan 29 2004, 05:26 PM)
QUOTE (pieces @ Jan 28 2004, 10:14 PM)
worked on xlink but not sure about live and i had to send the files to the guy i tested with so he could join my room

You can't use Live! with modchip on.... don't forget!!!

But what if we edited the cache files instead of the ones in F:GamesRS3 or something. I would try it, but I can't get the other levels to work.

pimp

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2004, 02:32:00 PM »

But what if we edited the cache files instead of the ones in F:GamesRS3 or something. I would try it, but I can't get the other levels to work.

thats wut i have been trying, but it seems that R63 resets its caches everythime u log on.

Copter64

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2004, 03:17:00 PM »

been there tryed it and your right it does reset.... unless you used the telnet but to complicated

anyway this is somewhat permanant and much ezer to fix

Copter64

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2004, 11:30:00 AM »

QUOTE (TOK @ Jan 30 2004, 04:41 AM)
- deleted -

i wanna play xbc without cheat0rs...

wtf are you talking about? this isn't cheats moron its using maps god........

some people are stupid you want cheats look for the thread with 16 pages on profile.sav hacking

Acetylene

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2004, 06:01:00 PM »

I'm not sure how useful this is, but this site has some good info on Raven Shield and how to make maps in UnrealED. Also has a few links to maya, gmax, and 3DS max to unrealED converters. Just need to find UnrealED 3 to see if this site has any worth in making or editing xbox maps.

Copter64

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2004, 12:01:00 PM »

I really hope so

Copter64

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »

pieces if you don't get rid of that picture i'm gonna die laughing
Pages: 1 [2] 3