xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Horse Ranch Or Any Horse Mods  (Read 102 times)

Frezzno

• Archived User
Horse Ranch Or Any Horse Mods
« on: December 10, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »

Man I wish I could do like you do but I am not an expert and I think you are. I don't know how to use the EE but I'm working on to learn it.

The thing you mentioned makes sence. If you can use the guar animation, I guess. The dragon have wings and the animations are not like a horse at all. But that's just my thought.

If you can get it to work then I hope you'll bring it up at J Evil's.

Lokie

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 05:47:00 AM »

Hi, wondered how this was going? Had any luck on the animation?

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 10:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(Lokie @ Jan 8 2006, 04:54 AM) View Post

Hi, wondered how this was going? Had any luck on the animation?

Sorry for the delayed response.  Haven't really had time to dive into this.

I tried to dibble into the animation script a bit more and i found that the "floating" animation shares the same properties with the werewolf motion (EF60091 and 0D48332) found in the actual ESP.  Does anybody know how to transpose 2 different values and have them sit within the same file without corrupting the surrounding ones?  This is a lot of work.

BungaDunga

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 12:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(darth_turtur @ Dec 6 2005, 01:49 PM) View Post

The animation on it is so bad that when I mount my horse, the horse is now treated as a pair of pants or set of greaves.  So guess what, my so-called bad-ass character is riding his horse PANTSLESS!

That is very strange; on the PC, it does equip a pair of pants that looks like a saddle with legs. These replace the player's legs, otherwise they would poke through the horse (you can't script animations on the player). The horse itself is a creature and should walk, run, and die like any creature.