xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mod Program  (Read 133 times)

KKC

• Archived User
Mod Program
« on: September 12, 2005, 07:00:00 PM »

Mods for Morrowind are generally ported from PC versions, which are created with the TES Construction Kit that ships with the PC media. It's possible to use a tool called the Morrowind Enchanted Editor to create mods, but that's a third party tool that doesn't allow complex cell editing or relational links. Also, neither tool includes applications for creating 3D models or graphical textures.

If you like Morrowind enough to want to create mods, then the thing to do is to buy the PC version of the Game of the Year release. You can find this for $20 at Target or any computer software place. Stay away from Electronics Boutique or Wal-Mart, since they're likely to sell you damaged or used product and claim that it's new.

-KKC, who bought a PC strictly to play and mod Morrowind with.

NYUKPA

• Archived User
Mod Program
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »

I didnt really care about texture mods. I ment like being able to carry as much stuff as you want and other stuff like that

darth_turtur

• Archived User
Mod Program
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 09:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(NYUKPA @ Sep 13 2005, 01:20 PM)
I didnt really care about texture mods. I ment like being able to carry as much stuff as you want and other stuff like that

bigbrd222

• Archived User
Mod Program
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 07:02:00 PM »

sad.gif

shadowfall

• Archived User
Mod Program
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 12:11:00 PM »

I believe he means read, not ask.  All you have to do is read the faqs on Morrowind and  you will find out about the soultrap glitch.

bigbrd222

• Archived User
Mod Program
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 04:49:00 PM »

Glitching and modding are two different things.

For glitching using enchantments see SR-71's posts and topics on gameFAQS.