xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Kse 3.3.2 And 3.3.3 Msg Error  (Read 181 times)

gunther83

• Archived User
Kse 3.3.2 And 3.3.3 Msg Error
« on: October 09, 2009, 11:36:00 AM »

Im trying to use KSE (3.3.2 and 3.3.3) to modify my own save games of KotOR 2 (Xbox Version).

I've tried everything, but i cant even open the saves folder. KSE 3.3.2 shows the next message error: "Could not find 2da.bif!", and KSE 3.3.3 just displays: "Could not find saves directory for KotOR 2". Im really sure that my save folder contains the necessary files, but I dont know why KSE cant find the files.

I would appreciate any help you could provide.

Thanks.

PS: Is there any other program to modify KotOR 2 save files?

Ten-96

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 02:47:00 AM »

I have both K1 and K2 installed on my PC for use with KSE.  For Xbox save editing, I extract the "Slot XX" folder from the downloaded save and place it into it's PC related directory.  Then, I use KSE to edit certain things in the save - stats, attributes, credits, etc...  One word of caution, never try to add items to a save using KSE - it will result in a corrupt save.  I hope that helps.

moddingnoob

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 10:30:00 AM »

I know its a dead thread but meh

Thankyou Ten-96 for that tip. i had troubles getting KSE to work on my xbox save and doing what you said got it to work.

By the way you don't have to have the pc version installed. i got KSE to work just by adding empty folders in the right place and then placing the save into it (C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\saves). To think that i have wasted all this time modding my original xbox when i could've been playing it on my 360 this whole time! Ah data transfer kit, thankyou microsoft for giving us the means to mod your console while upgrading my HDD

Many kudos to you  beerchug.gif