xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pc Kotor Ii To Xbox Kotor Ii  (Read 107 times)

STARWARS_KOTOR_II

• Archived User
Pc Kotor Ii To Xbox Kotor Ii
« on: May 14, 2006, 01:57:00 AM »

is there a way that i can transfer data from a mod of off pcgamemods.com to a XBOX gamesave?

i have found some really good mods but i cant put them into my game!

ACharmedMatrix

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »

You need a modded XBOX for both of your questions...

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 12:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(ACharmedMatrix @ May 14 2006, 08:44 AM) *

You need a modded XBOX for both of your questions...

I really appreciate your help Matrix, but you should be a bit more explanatory when you respond to these types of questions.  I’ve seen your other responses around the forum.  I know you just want to help, but it doesn’t really offer any assistance when you respond like this to someone who is obviously new to the scene.  Consider this your first warning.

As for you original question SW, there are certain game specifics that a mod can carry over to a gamesave.  One in particular would be attributes, skills, and some (not all) feats and/or powers.  Some of these are written on the gamesave itself, therefore, will be available on the gamesave with or without the mod active.  The only drawback (or at least the biggest drawback) would be when you are loading or using an active item that uses a different texture file other than what is available in the game directory, like a robe or a new weapon.  These files run completely independent from the game, therefore will be transferred over to a gamesave unless you’re running the game from your Xbox’s HDD.

Hope that answers your question.  And of course, welcome to X-S.

Your friendly moderator,

DT

STARWARS_KOTOR_II

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 11:31:00 AM »

thanks for the help!