xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Changing Character Appearance To Sith Apprentice (k1)  (Read 68 times)

Jack_TSL

• Archived User
Changing Character Appearance To Sith Apprentice (k1)
« on: February 17, 2006, 12:11:00 AM »

I apologize if this has been asked before. What I want to know is how can I change the PC character appearance to that of the Sith Apprentice (also known as the Sith Governor on Taris). I have checked on the usual sites, like pcgamemods, but all I've found are files incompatible with Xbox. Is there a way to change the PC appearance, or maybe a way to give the PC the Sith Apprentice's silver and black armor? Thanks!

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 09:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(Jack_TSL @ Feb 16 2006, 11:11 PM) View Post

I apologize if this has been asked before. What I want to know is how can I change the PC character appearance to that of the Sith Apprentice (also known as the Sith Governor on Taris). I have checked on the usual sites, like pcgamemods, but all I've found are files incompatible with Xbox. Is there a way to change the PC appearance, or maybe a way to give the PC the Sith Apprentice's silver and black armor? Thanks!

Jack,

Unfortunately, with the way the armor works (incorporating a new MDL file) the Xbox's limited memory will not be able to handle the textures.  What I can recommend is downloading VoxAngel's gamesave that allows you to play the entire game either as Darth Revan, Malak, Bandon, etc.

You can find them here

Jack_TSL

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »

The Sith Apprentice skin is part of Vox's save right? Is there a way to move that to a new save game? I downloaded a mod the other day where I could start off as a Jedi and I just thought it'd be cool to look all evil and stuff while zapping the Vulkars on Taris with Death Field and Lightning.  tongue.gif If there isn't a way to do that, is there a Jedi mod that works with existing game saves?

Thanks again.