xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Site  (Read 199 times)

BILLS

• Archived User
Site
« on: July 20, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »

Is there a site with KOTOR Stuff on it for modding? Besides this section? If not, if you guys wanted i could start a section for it on my site  smile.gif

http://therockerscab...hiveq/index.php

darth_turtur

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(BILLS @ Jul 20 2005, 02:42 PM)
Is there a site with KOTOR Stuff on it for modding? Besides this section? If not, if you guys wanted i could start a section for it on my site  :)

http://therockerscabin.com/hiveq/index.php

There is really no dedicated site for Kotor modding for the Xbox but there are a lot of sites (holowan laboratories and pcgamemods) for the pc that can be incorporated with the Xbox.  The 2 tools available right now are a little difficult to play with if you don't have the PC version of both games.  Vox and I have been trying to contact the makers of these apps but haven't had any luck.  I'll post some more info on the thread and if you want, I can post a link on the pinned topic provided that it's not garbage.

Let me know what you want to do...

BILLS

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »

Well. we have some killer programmers at my site (from NH) so i coudlnt see why a little bit of tweaking couldnt be doen...if u guys ever want to move KOTOR mod scene..u can move it to my site...

darth_turtur

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 12:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(BILLS @ Jul 27 2005, 12:19 PM)
Well. we have some killer programmers at my site (from NH) so i coudlnt see why a little bit of tweaking couldnt be doen...if u guys ever want to move KOTOR mod scene..u can move it to my site...

Hey Bills, checked out your site.  Pretty cool!

BILLS

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »

thanks man  biggrin.gif

I could get KOTOR its own forums...and then we could get the community there, since XS is closing all its hakcing forums one by one  dry.gif

darth_turtur

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(BILLS @ Jul 27 2005, 12:56 PM)
thanks man  :D

I could get KOTOR its own forums...and then we could get the community there, since XS is closing all its hakcing forums one by one  <_<

No sweat...

Well, some of the hacking forums are being closed down because of the constant abuse of some of the users of the site.  It's really aggravating because it affects all of us.  Oh well, guess we'll just have to deal with some of these idiots.

Hey here's a bone for ya...maybe you can ask some of your hackers/programmers this question...For the original Kotor game for Xbox, where are the mods placed?  In Kotor 2, all you had to do was create a new folder called Override under the main game directory and place the mods in there.  For Kotor 1, it's a bit different.  I'm not sure whether it's supposed to be in the main game directory or the TDATA directory.  Could you find out for me and let everybody here know?

I'll explore your site a little bit more later since I already registered.

Keep up the great work!

----Your Friendly Moderator, Darth Turtur----

BILLS

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »

Ok, a full KOTOR republic section is up....if the members here would like to join in at my site, u are welcome...I am trying to start a giant modding community....feel free to pick up old convos from here there......ill try to find someone to answer ur question....

BILLS

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »

Voxangle...will u be movign to my place also? I will make u the second mod...

VoxAngel

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »

I'm registered there, but I don't really need to be a mod.

BILLS

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2005, 06:01:00 PM »

oh, ok....fine by me  smile.gif

I will find someone interested at the site, and pick another mod then

mojonation1487

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2005, 06:40:00 PM »

I'll mod for you. I modded for bungie for a little bit but some dumbass blacklisted me and blacklisted himself and after that i got burnt out on it cuz of idiots like that. but ill help you out on it.

BILLS

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2005, 09:01:00 PM »

sorry man, vox angel accepted  sad.gif  If i need a nother one, ur my choice though  biggrin.gif

mojonation1487

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2005, 10:02:00 PM »

no prob bro.

BILLS

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »

ok guys, sorry bout this, but the sites SQL corrupted  sad.gif  We are back to the date of July 19 on the site, sorry darth, you put a lot of work in man, im sorry bout the 2 days of work...but everytones stuff got lost, i re0did the whole place, so if u want to start again, go right ahead when ever ur ready, you have to re-register again also...sorry bout that  sad.gif

mojonation1487

• Archived User
Site
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »

that really sucks man. thats probably gonna take a while to redo and stuff. Tough luck.
Pages: [1] 2