xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Newbie With Questions  (Read 80 times)

BloodKnight13

• Archived User
Newbie With Questions
« on: June 28, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »

Ok hello to all I'm brand new to the modding world of xbox just recently got my modded xbox, and want to get started on modding for the xbox, right now mainly KOTOR II.
I've done some modding for the PC version nothing too fancy, recoloring of some robes and items with new info, added a new robe and new selectable head thats it but I would really like to do is take those items that I made and place them into my xbox or create them again. How would I go about doing that?
I understand that anything that evolves a new model is out of the question. Are there any tutials or guides that would help me get started with this? I'm very computor stupid   :D  so you'll probrable need to talk to me like I'm 3  :)
THANKS UPFRONT for your time and help

VoxAngel

• Archived User
Newbie With Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »

As I also mentioned, you just need to have the game installed on your xbox HD and an override folder to put the mods in.

The dozens of tutorials at Holowan Labs apply (for the most part) to what you're asking. If you have something specific in mind, you're better off asking specifically rather than generally. If you've already used the basic tools for modding the PC version, then you're halfway there.

Are you unclear on how to install the game on the drive? How to ftp files? How to setup your dash to run games from the HD? Your questions leave a lot of room for uh... question.

BloodKnight13

• Archived User
Newbie With Questions
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »

sad.gif
I liked the work you did for your saves and want to go about that route,but make my own( does that make sence )-different names and powers. Kinda like what I did for my PC version.
I hope I was more helpful with what I'm asking  smile.gif
 and again thanks VoxAngel foir the help