xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: K2 Mod Saves  (Read 136 times)

Warheads

• Archived User
K2 Mod Saves
« on: January 23, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »

hey vox where do u put the treasure script?

gideon25

• Archived User
K2 Mod Saves
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(VoxAngel @ Jan 21 2005, 08:03 AM)
There are 6 new gamesaves for K2 here:

gideon25

• Archived User
K2 Mod Saves
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(gideon25 @ Jan 24 2005, 09:45 PM)
I have also seen your thread at gamefaqs. Its not too helpful regarding HOW we get the savegame over to the xbox and RECOGNIZED without a memory card using a modded xbox. Well, I used the xbox-saves manager, imported your save and then transfered one of your saves over- I am using the NTSC version. Its not appearing when I go to the load screen. I don't have any sort of memory card or action replay any of that crap- just a nicely modded xbox smile.gif So, what exactly do I have to do to get the savegame recognized? Do I have to resign the samegame or any such thing? Where is the NFO file or instructions given for these saves? I see on your page you have a nice description but no instructions on how to get them recognized or loaded. Do I need to delete my other saves?

Warheads

• Archived User
K2 Mod Saves
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 04:49:00 PM »

hey vox on ur site u have a pic of a sweet lightsaber w/ revans clothing and i cant find it in the items have u released it yet? also could i save the script as a cfg file and put it in 1 of the game folders or how do u get random treasure/rare items

VoxAngel

• Archived User
K2 Mod Saves
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »

huh.gif

I'm not too helpful on how to use the saves with a memory card because I don't have one myself. I've mentioned this several times. Plenty of other people have offered suggestions, but I can't be much help with those problems since I don't have them.
Resigning a save is only necessary if you edit the data within the save itself. I don't do that, and these saves don't need to be resigned. Not to mention I don't have the ability to do so anyway.