xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Start The Game With Lightabers And All Jedi Robes  (Read 223 times)

VoxAngel

• Archived User
Start The Game With Lightabers And All Jedi Robes
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2005, 03:09:00 AM »

Don't use the skills.2da. That's what's hanging it up.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(skinz-n-bonez @ Jan 19 2005, 09:13 PM)
when i try to upgrade my skills, game freezes on me when i do the recommended level up.  it's fine when i do it for attributes...but when i do skills, once i hit Y buton, game freezes.....i can still hear music....but controls don't function.

I had this problem before I ever started modding it.  Whenever I waited to level up and had more than 3 levels to upgrade too, if I autolevel up it would freeze.

QUOTE(VoxAngel)
Don't use the skills.2da. That's what's hanging it up.

I modified the xperience table so that I wouldnt level up so fast and have not had the freezing issue with the mod (so long as I level up one at a time).  so could it possible be the xperience table as well or maybe a combination of the two?

VoxAngel

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »

I'd have to see what that 2da looks like, but I don't think it would freeze the game no matter what you do to it.

The skills 2da has a series of flags for granting points based on recommendation and whether or not a given class even has that skill. The flags are either 1 or 0 (1-8 for recommend). Setting a number there, like 100, can cause problems.

elementliquidx2

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »

ok im stuck at the t3 part, but the problem is i have the sonic grenade but i cant use them to blow up the door... any suggestions it doesnt even go to my items

ninjakarl

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »

Does anyone have a link for the mod? It doesn't appear to be working.

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2005, 04:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(ninjakarl @ Jun 6 2005, 08:08 PM)
Does anyone have a link for the mod? It doesn't appear to be working.

There's actually a much better mod out there.

Here's one

http://trainers.evolutionx.info/dload.php?id=315

With this mod, you can use the workbech for all sorts of stuff.  Give you all jedi robes, armor, weapons, etc.  You can also give yourself 200 attribute points, as well as your companions.  It also allows you to reach level 49 right away.  Just go to a workbench and start hacking.

Also, use this mod so you don't have to go through Peragus:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10853/

It has a brief introduction on how this works.

Just create a new folder called "Override" (No quotes, and 2 r's) under your Kotor 2 directory and extract all the files to this directory.  Also, make sure you clean your cache directory before running a new game.

Hope this helps!
Pages: 1 [2]