xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Influence.2da  (Read 170 times)

VoxAngel

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« on: January 14, 2005, 09:18:00 PM »

Starting with a saber is simple placeable editing. You can even dump sabers (or whatever) into containers on the Ebon Hawk in the prologue and have them when you wake up.
Bioware's GFF editor - or any of the others - works fine for that.

The influence.2da is only so useful, since your influence constantly changes through the game. You may have 100% at one point and drop to 50% or less 20 minutes later. A bit pointless.

orkdaorc

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »

wait.... is this for kotor 2 for the xbox or kotor for pc because i would like to start with a lightsaber on kotor 2..... if its true and biowares editor does that... that would kick alot of stuff heh

VoxAngel

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 11:44:00 PM »

Like most other people, I don't have the PC version (of K2). So yes, this is for the xbox version.
Both can be edited the same basic way. There are better tools than the standard GFF editor, but it works nonetheless.

ReturnoftheCorn

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 05:58:00 AM »

right.. can someone link to GFF blabla? ^^

orkdaorc

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »

i cant seem to find any gff files in the kotor 2 folder where are they located at?

T-1200

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2005, 10:49:00 AM »

well i edited the influence.2da and changed all the valus from 50 to 750 and i had full influence will all NPCs, but for some reason the influence hack does not work on keria or visas.

VoxAngel

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2005, 11:16:00 AM »

The 2da only sets the base starting influence. Scripts handle the rest in spite of changing the base influence.
You aren't going to control the influence for the entire game by editing a single file.

lschell1

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2005, 05:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(ReturnoftheCorn @ Jan 16 2005, 02:29 PM)
right.. can someone link to GFF blabla? ^^

VoxAngel

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2005, 07:37:00 AM »

You might also try Leto for file editing.

http://nwvault.ign.c...132033931.shtml

I prefer it to the GFF editor. It'll handle files that KTool can't, or won't. It's setup for NWN, so disregard the lower left context window, and make sure to use the Advanced Editor function.

damam

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »

I have had problems compiling the influence scripts using nwnnsscomp.  Ive tried real basic things like change the 8 to a -8 or a 1 on the script that appears to take away influence (im away from my machine and dont remember the script name) to reduce the amount of influence lost or gain influence not matter what I do.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this script not compatible with nwnnsscomp at this time?

damam

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »

tongue.gif )

I dont have kotor1 for the PC so I cant install it but I thought that wasnt really necessary - I can extract the scripts - I just cant re-compile them  - probably the new scripting functions you were refering too

shaggoth

• Archived User
Influence.2da
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 02:51:00 AM »

can anybody just put some lightsaber on peragus? pleeeease smile.gif in any locker you'd like