xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Cheat Found By Martin Birch Xbox Halo Ce Invi  (Read 62 times)

d3fault_dot_xbe

• Archived User
New Cheat Found By Martin Birch Xbox Halo Ce Invi
« on: August 15, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »

...this is very very interesting...
i though bungie said there weren't any cheats....
as i was reading i was thinking this was just a glitch, but nope its definitely a cheat all right...

*goes and tries it*

(i'll post my results)

edit: couldn't get the elite to follow me.... he just kept running away... i think he's scared of me....

cheat doesn't work (i wasn't expecting much more)

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 07:30:00 PM »

I will confirm that this cheat does not work. The elite is pre-scripted to run through 2 doors. 1 of which locks. If you stand in his way and block his path he never attempts to go towards the marines and through the door that is the objective. If you hide behind the marines as directed the elite is gone in seconds. It is not possible for the elite to go through the described door and so I call shananigans.

d3fault_dot_xbe

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 03:30:00 AM »

QUOTE (BCfosheezy @ Aug 16 2004, 03:33 AM)
I will confirm that this cheat does not work. The elite is pre-scripted to run through 2 doors. 1 of which locks. If you stand in his way and block his path he never attempts to go towards the marines and through the door that is the objective. If you hide behind the marines as directed the elite is gone in seconds. It is not possible for the elite to go through the described door and so I call shananigans.

i sat there blocking that damn elite for like 10 minutes, and u'r right, he never even thought about going over there...

Infamous_One

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 05:30:00 AM »

wink.gif  you guys actually believe this from something that registered today and only has one post?  rolleyes.gif

joseph_hac

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 06:39:00 AM »

I wanna see a screenshot with this little invinsibility marker! (i in circle)