xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Active Camo Glow?  (Read 582 times)

jkjk

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2004, 07:07:00 AM »

sounds good 343. just out of curiosity, what percentage on xbc cheat? 10%?

$eEnN|i

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2004, 11:20:00 AM »

343 is pullin ur leg

343GuiltySparkIVIX

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2004, 04:06:00 PM »

I'm not "pullin" anything, this program is real and will be released within the week.

Snowboard8422

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »

you could jsut use hmt to skin the active camoflouge under bitmaps

2K2CamaroSS

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2004, 05:10:00 AM »

tongue.gif

I've tried and tried and tried this Active camo trick and can't get it to work, except make MC look like a solid black/white/blue "shadow" (depends on what light he's in). I would really like to get this "glow" working.

I've tried swapping RASTERIZER\ACTIVE CAMOFLAUGE DISTORTION  with MANY other bitmaps like poomanchoo stated. I even created and injected some of my own and still the same "shadow" effect.  

Am I missing something here? (sorry for the ?'s this is just the first time I've tried physically modding anything in halo)

polyesterjones

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2004, 05:16:00 AM »

Or you can simply turn on your night vision on your sniper rifle, which will in turn make cloaked people more easy to see.  Of course, this is only with the sniper rifle.

Pillzburydoofus

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »

Just an idea, but try swapping meta rather than bitmaps.  It would probably work better.  Alternatively, you can export the active Camo distortion to a dds file, open it with photoshop with the plugin and alter one of the channels.  not sure which one controls transparancy, but two things come to mind to do to this channel.

1  Make this channel a red color, save, import into map over the old active camo distortion, see if this works.  

2  If that doesn't work, change the rgb to a red color (r=255 g=0 b=0) and the transparency to a value slightly less than clear, thereby making it a sort of translucent red color.  No promises, but it might just work.  Let me know if it does.

2K2CamaroSS

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2004, 10:55:00 AM »

grr.gif . I'd hate to give up on this but I'm about to. Anyone???

Or maybe just send me a ppf so I can see how it was done, and I'll stop asking all these ?'s

Master-Chief

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2004, 12:55:00 PM »

dry.gif

Also, how come in some games, I can use the flashlight and in others I cannot. When I am hosting the SAME MAP with the SAME options, some times I cannot use NightVision or Flashlight and sometimes I can. I was wondering why that happens.  uhh.gif

supertrolly

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »

I only play lan with my friends. I dont like playing online nobody plays for fun everybody takes it way to serious and im the only one of my friends that knows how to cheat at games so i have nothing to worry about.

supabill

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2004, 06:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (Master-Chief @ Jul 14 2004, 09:55 PM)
Also, how come in some games, I can use the flashlight and in others I cannot. When I am hosting the SAME MAP with the SAME options, some times I cannot use NightVision or Flashlight and sometimes I can. I was wondering why that happens.  uhh.gif

when playing with more than four players flashlights and nighvision are disabled

2K2CamaroSS

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (polyesterjones @ Jul 14 2004, 07:43 PM)
Look boys, he's given us an ultimatum.

Didn't mean to make it sound like an ultimatum. I just felt like I was being a pain by asking for help, being as everyone is so against helping people out with this "cheat" stuff. I'm just like a lot of other people and just want to learn.

Master-Chief: could you by chance email that ppf to [email protected]

343GuiltySparkIVIX

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »

patching all xbe files would take too long, I dont know why everyone is calling this program is a fake, I've already beta tested it sucsessfully. I'm going to think about a publice release, or atleast a release to those who don't doubt me. On another note, I dont care if any of you believe me, I'm not here to impress you. I COULD very easily keep it to myself and my friends.

343GuiltySparkIVIX

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2004, 12:20:00 PM »

VB and C++

joseph_hac

• Archived User
Active Camo Glow?
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2004, 12:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (343GuiltySparkIVIX @ Jul 16 2004, 03:20 PM)
VB and C++

If you used VB then it must be integrated into the Halo XBE, right? I love VB as you can see from the source in my sig!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5