xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sweet Warthog Skin  (Read 374 times)

Gibby 117

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2004, 08:40:00 AM »

no img...

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »

QUOTE (pimpĀ„ @ Mar 2 2004, 09:18 PM)
mabye if you lowered the front, took off the turrent or made it invisible, and added a spoiler it would look even better.

Who the hell wants some huge ass spoiler you do realize half the time that people put spoliers on the car it is alot slower...  wink.gif

Corspegrinder99

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (Blasterjumper @ Mar 2 2004, 11:24 PM)
here try thiswarthog

its cool

pimp

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2004, 05:56:00 PM »

Oh and,
  SPINNERS   

lol, you just love flaming this kid for that haha laugh.gif  wink.gif

FunkmaztafoX

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »

i want to see some spinners on a warthog. that work

JuggaloZeke

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2004, 08:53:00 AM »

About your spoiler argument, its flawed. Sure, that applies to cars that are AWD or RWD but what about all those kids driving FWD cars? Thats just dangerous. They get in there rice-mobile flying down the highway until the governor kicks in with the spoiler pushing the rear end down lowering the traction of the front tires which are moving the car and actually steering it.

stunna

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2004, 12:38:00 PM »

it looks hot.... i say just make a ppf of ur tires.

mastertito4

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »

gay........ just gay.......

discworld

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2004, 12:23:00 PM »

you guys suck. dissing his first skin is just wrong, unsportive and unhelpful. I doubt many of you have actually even TRIED making your own.
Come back when you reach puberty.

V1510N

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2004, 02:40:00 PM »

you guys suck. dissing his first skin is just wrong, unsportive and unhelpful. I doubt many of you have actually even TRIED making your own.
Come back when you reach puberty.
So u'd like to have a grass paintjob on ur warthog. chances are if u even tried this mod ud just restart ur box and clear your cache

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2004, 02:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (JuggaloZeke @ Mar 4 2004, 12:53 PM)
About your spoiler argument, its flawed. Sure, that applies to cars that are AWD or RWD but what about all those kids driving FWD cars? Thats just dangerous. They get in there rice-mobile flying down the highway until the governor kicks in with the spoiler pushing the rear end down lowering the traction of the front tires which are moving the car and actually steering it.

Thx I don't remember which is which that is bad for the spoilers, but I knew it was one of the 3. Especially Civics and crap. And since when does Spoilers REALLY make your car faster. Wouldn't it just accelarate faster rather then have more HP/MPH. Accelarating is diffrent then going faster..

ragelizard

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »

smile.gif

Comcipher

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2004, 06:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (CyberPunk @ Mar 6 2004, 02:34 AM)
Hey morons... spoilers don't make cars faster. On real race cars it is to push the car down at high speeds so they don't slide around. On rice rockets, it is purely for looks, even the stock ones (with few exceptions). Maybe after you put 30k into a 15k "tuner" it might make a tad of difference, but please don't go buy a civic and put a coffee can on the muffler and an airplane wing on the back and think your car is "fast".

Finally, someone speaks some sense into this forum.  The only way a spoiler would make any difference is if it's on a car like an indy car or something like that.  Their purley for show on the majority of cars, they simply don't go fast enough.

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2004, 07:01:00 AM »

QUOTE (CyberPunk @ Mar 6 2004, 02:34 AM)
Hey morons... spoilers don't make cars faster. On real race cars it is to push the car down at high speeds so they don't slide around. On rice rockets, it is purely for looks, even the stock ones (with few exceptions). Maybe after you put 30k into a 15k "tuner" it might make a tad of difference, but please don't go buy a civic and put a coffee can on the muffler and an airplane wing on the back and think your car is "fast".

Also, why the fuck would you want a ghetto ass warthog with spinners. I would be too busy laughing my ass off to concentrate on the game. Make sure you add hydrolics and a system... sluts.

Are you my daddy? wink.gif

CyberPunk

• Archived User
Sweet Warthog Skin
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2004, 11:42:00 PM »

I spelled "hydraulics" wrong and that pisses me off.

God dammit. (>_<)
Pages: 1 [2]