xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Halo Playing On Gba!  (Read 422 times)

LEDHaywire

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2003, 08:26:00 PM »

rotfl.gif

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2003, 08:26:00 PM »

no it's not doctored ... read my last post.. thats how he did it... nothing special.

Large Dopant white

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2003, 08:44:00 PM »

I got it now... there's a program for the GBA that, with the link cable, you can 'stream' a video over to it. Neat, but still fake.

LEDHaywire

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2003, 08:57:00 PM »

that my friend is virtually impossible. That is nothing more than a converted video on a flash advance cartridge, probably a 256MB version purchased from www.the-console-corner.com or elsewhere. That cable belongs to the gamecube to GBA connection for games like sonic advance and metroid prime

Click here to see my dedication to LeftyFB

leftyfb

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2003, 09:05:00 PM »

sorry but i don't own a flash advance cartridge. Is that the one that lets you download gb/nes/snes roms to the flash and play them on the gba? think i also heard it's an mp3 player as well. And by the looks of it, it can play movies? How much does that go for and where'd you get it? When I get a job ( oh yeah, been unemployed for 9 months so you can see where I get all my money for my flash advance cartridge) i'll have to look for one.

Keep guessing friend because like i said, it's not a pre-recorded video.

LEDHaywire

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2003, 09:09:00 PM »

lets flame a bit.....

http://www.gameboy-a...video_codec.htm

everyone read whats on that site...

Its not as hard as it seems

why dont you show us the cartridge in the game slot my buddy instead of jerking these peoples chains. Ill bet you have either a Flash MX or a F2A cart in there

Its a captured video flashed onto a memory cart

stoopify me!!!!proove me wrong!!!!

LEDHaywire

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2003, 09:16:00 PM »

sorry bout the confusion nick, lets see that same video with a glance at the cartridge slot..

Ill stand severely corrected once I see whats in the cartridge slot ( the physical cartridge)  and with the power still turned & Halo playing.

LEDHaywire

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2003, 09:30:00 PM »

rotfl.gif

Instant knowledge can me mistaken for psychotic behavior!!!! unsure.gif  blink.gif  sad.gif  rotfl.gif

heinrich

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2003, 09:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (LEDHaywire @ Nov 21 2003, 01:30 AM)
you gotta love how I persued this one.....lol rotfl.gif

Instant knowledge can me mistaken for psychotic behavior!!!! unsure.gif  blink.gif  sad.gif  rotfl.gif

huh?  that doesnt make a bit of sense man.

LEDHaywire

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2003, 09:57:00 PM »

Instant knowledge can be mistaken for psychotic behavior!!!!

sorry for the typo, me is supposed to be "be"

Its something that was said to me from my college professor, you see sometimes we  spot something and go all out to proove against it if we have the evidence to do so. Sometimes most of us get carried away. We get so hell bent in prooving someone wrong we almost loose our minds.

Ask anyone who is a Criminal Justice major and theyll tell you similar

Odb718

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2003, 10:00:00 PM »

huh.gif
Come on guys you killing any shred of cred.

Why are you playing with a xbox controller?
If it really is a rom why cant you play it with just the AGB?

But I would like to play that paris hilton game If you'd like to pm me.  wink.gif   wink.gif

No I'm serious PM me. ph34r.gif

Flagg3

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2003, 07:26:00 AM »

N++,

Wait, your not actually trying to pretend that Halo is actually being played ON THE GameBoy Advance, are you?

I've been reading these threads and simply assumed that someone had made a cool little hack to use the GBA as an LCD screen for the xbox.  

Only a COMPLETE MORON would even consider that anyone would believe that a GameBoy Advance could ever possibly come close to running Halo.

Let's look at the logic of this, shall we?

No one can emulate Halo on a PC yet, a platform that has more than enough power and 99% of the same architecture of the xbox, but some genius has figured out how to port Halo to a platform that has ZERO 3D hardware acceleration, and is roughly as powerful as a Super Nintendo?

Like I said, only a complete idiot would even pretend to believe something so stupid.  

Your not an idiot, are you?

Flagg

Gibby 117

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2003, 09:05:00 AM »

yea really, man people, one not ever gonna happen for real.... two dident you see what was in the back ground.... if it was halo on gbasp, its would be not near crap like on the floor and playing... NOT POSSIABLE NEVER GONNA HAPPEN GET OVER it

shank69xo

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2003, 09:35:00 AM »

Show the freaking cart, this would clear all of this up with absolutely no question at all. But we all know it isn't halo.gba

Odb718

• Archived User
Halo Playing On Gba!
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2003, 09:45:00 AM »

As it has been said, that cable isn't a data cable. Halo is playing on the GBA, sound is coming from the GBA, etc.

Newb chat?

JESUSFUCKINCHRIST!
Give it up! NO BODY FELL FOR IT!
It is a data cable. I have one. The fact that you can link you Gamecube and Advance to each other and transfer DATA!!! makes it a DATA CABLE. Can anyone say Mini USB? I can.
The Hilton video is PLAYING on the GBA thanks to LEDHaywire. Sound is comeing out of the Gameboy Advance!!!
And if it was a joke or not asking who is pfhorslayer is noob chat to anyone. Then you try to make it out like I'm the Noobie.

I hope your thinking that everyones like ODB and LEDHaywire a such idiots. Because then you'd be completely dillusional and there'd be an excuse.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5