xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Grrrrr My Friend Is Making Me Sooo Mad!  (Read 370 times)

gordita37

• Archived User
Grrrrr My Friend Is Making Me Sooo Mad!
« on: October 31, 2003, 03:47:00 PM »

my friend can fly the base!! he can have banshees in multiplayer!! im getting sooo mad!! some how he did all of this...he can link 2 levels up to each other with teleporters... im sooo angry... and that jerk wont tell me how to do it! he did it with the HCE (halo cache editor) that goes on ur xbox.. he has 45 pages of things!! i was just wondering if anyone here knew how to do this!!!

Chicken Scratch Boy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 04:16:00 PM »

PLUS, you cant have 45 pages in HCE.... if i remember correctly its like 15 pages with 17 entries max/page

ocyrus55

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 04:22:00 PM »

hey giantnoob, did you ever fix that PEP? it was for a different colored plasma grenade i think

ocyrus55

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 04:35:00 PM »

yeh that would be cool, iv always wanted a red plasm grenade, i made a black one but it was alright, and i made this really sweet ppf, ill send it to you sometime, its for NTSC-BG-Xbox, its my favorite mod right now

slidellsimba2

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2003, 05:09:00 PM »

i quit believing him when he said he could teleport from one level to another

even with teleporter rerouting you couldnt go from sw to bg just by teleporting

Motocrossman

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2003, 05:38:00 PM »

but that would be so cool if someone could

gordita37

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2003, 06:08:00 PM »

Wow i leave for 2 hours an lots a posts are here.. no i havnt seen this for myself... but he usually doesnt lie... but he might be lying cause i wouldnt give him some weapon editor... he said he found some page or something then he said liam helped him with all of the stuff... he also said something about halo pc cache files on his xbox... but i think he was lying about that... i dunno.... anyways... my birthday is soon and when that day comes he's coming over with his xbox and were going to have an xbox lan party... when he comes over i will inspect his xbox and if he has all the stuff he said he had... i will cry... then i will lay the smack 'a down on him till he tells me every exact step.... then i might post something up here... might... u can locate me on msn messenger at: [email protected]

stunna

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2003, 06:18:00 PM »

tell ur friend i said "i smell BS".

stunna

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2003, 06:48:00 PM »

o if its boll then dont tell him i said that lol

rob1309

• Recovered User
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2003, 07:52:00 PM »

total bs, can't just from one cache file to another just like that
funny read though smile.gif

gordita37

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2003, 07:53:00 PM »

ok now i got 3 people saying that they said that they could get a banshee on multiplayer.... now im getting VERY angry cause i think its real... my friend in real life said he did it... Mad_gouki said he did it then he told me to leave him the F*ck alone... and then some other guy from the mirc..... ROOOOAAAARR!!!! ANGRY IM GETTING!!! im going to call my friend tomorrow and bug him.....

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2003, 10:18:00 PM »

well it is possible he's beta testing the newer hme which is suppose to have some "super secret" option.  Which I would imagine is a banshee in multi.  I would put my life on the line saying that the map teleporting is total bs.

onlyme

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2003, 11:02:00 PM »

he also said something about halo pc cache files on his xbox

does the pc version have cache files? i thought that they were just pure maps, and it does sound very far fetched

XLNC

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2003, 06:31:00 AM »

Are the map files for the PC the same size or a similar size as the cache files, because then that means that the PC map files are uncompressed.

Another thing I just thought of, is it possible to take the chache files and name them to the appropriate map name and put them in them in map folder. This means when you play the game there is no loading time and the modified maps stay as they are and don't get deleted like they do in the X,Y or Z drives.

rob1309

• Recovered User
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2003, 07:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (XLNC @ Nov 1 2003, 10:31 AM)
Are the map files for the PC the same size or a similar size as the cache files, because then that means that the PC map files are uncompressed.

Another thing I just thought of, is it possible to take the chache files and name them to the appropriate map name and put them in them in map folder. This means when you play the game there is no loading time and the modified maps stay as they are and don't get deleted like they do in the X,Y or Z drives.

negative, doesn't work that way :|
and map tele = bs forever
Pages: [1] 2 3 4