xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Flamethrower And Gravity Rifle Tutorial  (Read 326 times)

Ill187

• Archived User
Flamethrower And Gravity Rifle Tutorial
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2003, 09:25:00 PM »

The gravity is better because you can aim but it runs out so fast! On top of that you can't even pick up amo for it or hit somebody!
If someone gets the flame to aim then I'll use that.

Hold X to swap for <need a string here>
Anyone up to hexing that?

Videogamebuyer14

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2003, 10:59:00 PM »

Ahh, nice. Cool to play w/ the flamethrower, although the grav gun is very easy to kill with. Just go diagonally aligned to your enemy and spray by his feet, he will die within 2 - 3 seconds. It's wonderful. Too bad these weren't actually released. I guess these were the two "secret" guns, that bungie ws talking about. The flamethrower was a mostly complete weapon, but the grav gun, isn't. It has no sounds, no crosshair, no on screen visuals, and when you perform a melee attack, you will only see an animation, but the melee attack itself will not do anything. I'm interested to see if we could get banshees into Multiplayer. I'd say that's very realistic.

jizzlobber

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2003, 11:11:00 PM »

wow this is very interesting... what would happen if I took tried this over LAN to suprise my mates? would it just lock up or would they see me with my flame thrower?

SHiZNO

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2003, 12:26:00 AM »

it wouldnt work unless everything is equal on each xbox (thats why you cant run a hacked xbe online vs others without it)

animex2

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2003, 07:49:00 AM »

sad.gif so i cant have the gravity rifle mesteriously uploaded to his box =P

Videogamebuyer14

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2003, 08:30:00 AM »

QUOTE (SHiZNO @ Aug 8 2003, 09:26 AM)
it wouldnt work unless everything is equal on each xbox (thats why you cant run a hacked xbe online vs others without it)

Yes, that's correct. You'll get a "Your Xbox is out of Sync" message.

RayTwoOneThree

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2003, 10:07:00 AM »

You dont need a  mod chip for it to work.I have one xbox with a chip the other with out a chip.What i did was download the file from the xbox that has a chip "NTSC v.1.3 cache to Z drive" then hex it with ultra hex then up loaded cache003.map bac to my xbox.OK on my other xbox non chipped "NTSC v1.1 cache to x drive" I have the Mech evox exploit,"or you can use 007 if you have that one" to have access to xbox HDD and Ftp the files to my xbox.And it works cus i did it on my xbox!

unsc1

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2003, 10:57:00 AM »

all my friends have mods so im thinking lan party hell yeh

Ill187

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2003, 03:26:00 PM »

Obviously, but they said not to rush them and It'll be out soon. It seems like it'll be a saved game, because the regulare slayer and CTF only have the wart hog. You have to make a game with vehicles set to all. Who knows except them?

Ill187

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2003, 04:09:00 PM »

wink.gif
They probably hex that and change each vehicle to Tanks or what ever. I think in a week or so there'll be tut's for everything; how to have 8 of each vehicle, gravity and flame in other boards for different guns.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]