xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Okay All You Horny Gta Hackers!  (Read 540 times)

Mookeylama

• Archived User
Okay All You Horny Gta Hackers!
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2005, 09:25:00 PM »

so now the PCand PS2 versions both have the girls nude. can any gifted modder make this happen on an unmodded Xbox through Action Replay?

Mookeylama

• Archived User
« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »

well can they?

FoxRacR17

• Archived User
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2005, 04:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(jdsun1 @ Jul 18 2005, 12:31 AM)
screw this country im moving to canada. a female president??? our nation will go to shit

Especially with a dike like hillary.

darkblizzard

• Archived User
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »

Yea i don't believe i would like to see Hiliary Clinton as president. I'm not againist a female being president although hiliary clinton is certainly not a good first pick. Hiliary Clinton probably will be the democrats top pick for 2008 but its interesting to see who the republican pick will be. I hope the republicans pick Colen Powell, he is very smart and would be a great first black president, although if they dont pick him i have no idea who they would pick. Either way, I sure hope Hiliary lose's in 08' because if she wins our freedoms will go down the toilet. Gaming will be turned into simple things like it once was, such as Pong for god sakes. I like the high-res brutal games, hell they are fun, and i'm not going to go out and shoot my neigbhor because of a game. ** Down With Hiliary!  :D **
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]