xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Is There A Site Based On Modding Vc On The Xbox?  (Read 85 times)

Zdemon29958

• Archived User
Is There A Site Based On Modding Vc On The Xbox?
« on: March 21, 2005, 09:17:00 PM »

huh.gif

jdsun1

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »

XBox Cars

The cars on this page are already compressed and saved to xbox standards so all you have to do is replace them with the old ones in ur img file and then rebuild the archive and upload it back to ur xbox.

Zdemon29958

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »

Thanx, but I've already checked that site and I can only download the diablo for some reason.

I can't convert them myself because TXD Workshop 3 doesn't let me compress them It come up with this error
Exception EFOpenError in module dxt.ddl at 0000B4A6

This post has been edited by Zdemon29958: Mar 22 2005, 09:45 PM

uMaNzOr

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »

Those files are already converted, just follow the instructions at the beggining of the page.... <

uMaNzOr

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(jdsun1 @ Mar 21 2005, 10:34 PM)
XBox Cars

The cars on this page are already compressed and saved to xbox standards so all you have to do is replace them with the old ones in ur img file and then rebuild the archive and upload it back to ur xbox.

So I tried to install the diablo in my vc (xbox), I installed the Dmagic wheelmod v3 and i followed the instructions of the diablo download... but, all tires are now white, total white, the infernus is still the infernus, but without tires.... where the hell is my lamborgini!!??? I need help!

Zdemon29958

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 12:37:00 AM »

did you do everything the readme told you to? <

grifter66

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »

Zdemon29958
Why are you asking retarded questions (Are you retarded or just like to piss people off on purpose or can you not read)

Even I wouldn't be that stupid as to ask a question someone has already stated the answer to at least twice

Your telling someoen to do something they allready said they did twice. At least you could do is give a straight answer either that or is it so hard as to go through and state step by step what you yourself did to get this working.

The only mod I have found is the Zombie mod and the only reason I found that is because someone copied and pasted the exact page the download was on)

For the record I can't find any of the other mods anyone has mentioned here anywhere on the net (I even Googled it and found nothing)

You people answer questions like this and then have the balls to complain that the board gets flooded with the same questions.

You people are so useless sometimes

This post has been edited by grifter66: Apr 28 2005, 04:28 AM <

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »

Im the webmaster of that old ass website. Sorry guys but after I updated my game completely I pretty much said "screw the site my game is perfect"

I havent modded the game in months. Sorry but its 2 much of a hassle updating the site and its not really that hard 2 add stuff yourself. <

82_Z28

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2005, 09:51:00 PM »

Im the webmaster of that old ass website. Sorry guys but after I updated my game completely I pretty much said "screw the site my game is perfect"

I havent modded the game in months. Sorry but its 2 much of a hassle updating the site and its not really that hard 2 add stuff yourself.

updates or not its still nice to have.  
thanks ThE MaSTeR 3 for keeping it up  beerchug.gif

Zdemon29958

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 12:59:00 AM »

I havent modded the game in months. Sorry but its 2 much of a hassle updating the site and its not really that hard 2 add stuff yourself.
I found that out the first mod i did =), its a good site to have, updated or not  beerchug.gif