xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cars Not Working  (Read 129 times)

Peter2028

• Archived User
Cars Not Working
« on: June 23, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »

I've Put a few mods in VC and they've worked ok but i can't get any car mods to work!!
I've downloaded the PC mods, opened the TXDs in TXD Workshop v3.1, Select "VC XBOX" and then compress all. I then use IMG Tool to open the GTA3.img file, remove the .TXD and .DFF files of the car i want to replace, Add the modded .TXD and .DFF files, Rebuild the GTA3.img. Then Change the Handling.cfg, Default.ide, and with some cars carcolls.dat (think thats its name) Then Delete the VC_CAP_Final file or whatever its called, Loaded VC, it loads up in to the game but as soon as the Modded car comes on screen the game crashes. This happens with ALL the cars i try, am i missing something??? :uhh:
Thanx

*EDIT*
Its seems i can get some cars into VC that i dont require you to edit the Default.ide so either da game didnt like the cars i was trying before or i fucked up the .ide file (even tho i jus copied n pasted from the readme)

This post has been edited by Peter2028 on Jun 26 2004, 05:17 PM

B2oba

• Archived User
Cars Not Working
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 05:05:00 AM »

huh.gif ...then you must open the TXD with RWAnaylze beta 2 (http://www.steve-m.c...?lang=EN&page=2) and select "command=>convert txd to xbox" then save it...now it should work.
Try that . smile.gif

jeditiggr

• Archived User
Cars Not Working
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 12:10:00 AM »

Never mind

This post has been edited by jeditiggr on Jul 15 2004, 07:11 AM

Peter2028

• Archived User
Cars Not Working
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2004, 12:29:00 AM »

laugh.gif