xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Did You Know  (Read 531 times)

SKoT

• Archived User
Did You Know
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2003, 07:07:00 PM »

i thought that was Wal-Marts retail underwear....

JFSX

• Archived User
Did You Know
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2003, 04:01:00 PM »

muhaha.gif

RoboChicken

• Archived User
Did You Know
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2003, 05:03:00 PM »

A guy has a horny parrot. It's terrible. Every time he reaches into the cage, the bird humps his arm. He invites his mother to tea, and the bird keeps saying foul things. Finally he takes the parrot to a vet.

The vet examines the bird extensively, says, "Well, you have a horny male parrot. I have a sweet young female bird, and for fifteen dollars your bird can go in the cage with mine."

The guy's parrot is listening and says, "Come on! Come on! What are you waiting for?"

Finally, the guy says "All right" and hands over the fifteen dollars.

The vet takes the parrot, puts him in the cage with the female bird, closes the curtain.

Suddenly, "Kwah! Kwah! Kwah!" The cage starts shaking and feathers come flying out.

The vet says, "Holy gee," and runs across the room and opens the curtain.

The male bird has the female bird down on the bottom of the cage with one claw. With the other claw he's pulling out all her feathers. He's saying, "For fifteen bucks, I want you naked, bitch. Naked!"

RoboChicken

• Archived User
Did You Know
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2003, 05:05:00 PM »

A farmer and his wife are given the gift of a parrot from a relative. The Parrot, being a male, sneaks out and screws the next door neighbors turkeys and rushes back home, but not before being caught in the act. The next door neighbors knock on the door and explain what the Parrot has been doing. The owners of the parrot reprimand him and tell him if he doesn't stop it he's going to shave the parrots head.

That night the Parrot, overcome with desire, sneaks out and screws his neighbors turkeys again. The next morning the owner ties the bird down and proceeds to shave his head.

The following morning is the Farmers daughters wedding, and in order to please the relative that gave them the parrot, they sit the parrot on a piano and tell him for his punishment he has to greet all the guests and tell them where to sit in the church.

The parrot is doing fine. "Grooms side to the left and Brides side to the right". Until two bald guys walk in and he says, "And you two Turkey f*ckers up on the piano with me!!!"

JFSX

• Archived User
Did You Know
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2003, 03:08:00 PM »

ph34r.gif  blink.gif

JFSX

• Archived User
Did You Know
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2003, 06:59:00 PM »

ohmy.gif  sad.gif  uhh.gif  mad.gif  ph34r.gif and this one ph34r.gif  and this one ph34r.gif  and pehaps this one ph34r.gif  uhh.gif

JFSX

• Archived User
Did You Know
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2003, 06:18:00 PM »

sad.gif  sad.gif  uhh.gif mister robochicken, *snicke,snicker* I should name my xbox that. smile.gif robochicken jester.gif wait chickenfajita blink.gif  jester.gif LOL fajita lol

JFSX

• Archived User
Did You Know
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2003, 02:57:00 PM »

NOOOOOO this cant be the end of my reign at #1 it cant BBEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

JFSX

• Archived User
Did You Know
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2003, 01:12:00 PM »

blink.gif

geniusalz

• Archived User
Did You Know
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2003, 07:25:00 PM »

I feel sorry for the teddy bear.

JFSX

• Archived User