xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Pm's People Sent Me  (Read 647 times)

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2003, 07:15:00 PM »

grr.gif

GREGWILLRULEYOU: Aslo as for Sketch he started shit with me and I don't think I will be forgiving him any time soon.  grr.gif

Morglum: As for the quote I have in my sig, I hold true to that I won't mess with you till you mess with me.

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2003, 08:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (TheGreatVirus @ Jun 9 2003, 04:15 AM)

GREGWILLRULEYOU: Aslo as for Sketch he started shit with me and I don't think I will be forgiving him any time soon.  grr.gif

I was just sayin he hasnt fucked up latley i know if he talked shit about my girl without you even syaing a word about her personalityI wouldve kicked his ass. for asecond i thought you were pissed at me.

Flea420

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2003, 07:12:00 PM »

I have never recieved hate mail on here.
That makes me sad.....   *Lowers head in shame, kicks rock down the street*

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2003, 08:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (Flea420 @ Jun 9 2003, 05:06 AM)
I have never recieved hate mail on here.
That makes me sad.....   *Lowers head in shame, kicks rock down the street*

ahhhhh,would you like me to send you some so you dont fell left out? laugh.gif

Flea420

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2003, 08:16:00 PM »

sad.gif

I need a drink      user posted image

Ahhh, ok, I feel better now.

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2003, 09:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (Flea420 @ Jun 8 2003, 11:16 PM)
Nahhhh......  I'll just sit here and uhh....  well uhhh......    *sniff sniff*   sad.gif

I need a drink      user posted image

Ahhh, ok, I feel better now.

Yeah man if you want I can hate on you!  laugh.gif

I don't want you to feel left out and because I'm such a nice guy I will be more then happy to help you  tongue.gif

scotty6004

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2003, 02:25:00 AM »

QUOTE (GREGWILLRULEYOU @ Jun 9 2003, 12:01 AM)

GREGWILLRULEYOU: Aslo as for Sketch he started shit with me and I don't think I will be forgiving him any time soon.  grr.gif

I was just sayin he hasnt fucked up latley i know if he talked shit about my girl without you even syaing a word about her personalityI wouldve kicked his ass. for asecond i thought you were pissed at me.

Ok im not involved in these little flame wars going on so relax, BUT theres so much of it going on lately that I cant miss it..not just this arguement either. Theres alot of petty little insults being thrown back and forth in various threads. You guys need to stop turning this crap into personal attacks. Now that that is said.....

GREGWILLRULEYOU,

Im not attacking you..i dont even know you, BUT saying you would have kicked someones ass is stupid. None of you are going to kick anyone elses ass on here EVER. First off, how could when this is all through a computer? Second, there are major age differences and gender differences even and you dont all know each other so what im saying is that a 12 yr old  boy could be telling a 30 yr old man he is going to kick his ass or a 30 yr old man could be telling a 19 yr old female the same lol   See what im saying here ???

Really this is directed towards all of ya not just you greg so dont take it personal. Im guessing youre probably just saying it and didnt mean it literally anyway. That comment just bugs me when people say that on a frigin computer lol. Now if you guys wanna arrange a fight club then thats cool with me lol....just remember the rules lol

sure_fire

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2003, 04:44:00 AM »

then you got the fucking pussies that keep talking about the same shit (greg,morglum) this is their whole life thinking that they are the shit , obssesed  about how much people hate them.  I haven't posted cause this is some shit. getting all pissed cause some flamed you. you need some anger management. so nobodies running punk.

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2003, 05:58:00 AM »

QUOTE (scotty6004 @ Jun 9 2003, 11:25 AM)
QUOTE (GREGWILLRULEYOU @ Jun 9 2003, 12:01 AM)

Ok im not involved in these little flame wars going on so relax, BUT theres so much of it going on lately that I cant miss it..not just this arguement either. Theres alot of petty little insults being thrown back and forth in various threads. You guys need to stop turning this crap into personal attacks. Now that that is said.....

GREGWILLRULEYOU,

Im not attacking you..i dont even know you, BUT saying you would have kicked someones ass is stupid. None of you are going to kick anyone elses ass on here EVER. First off, how could when this is all through a computer? Second, there are major age differences and gender differences even and you dont all know each other so what im saying is that a 12 yr old  boy could be telling a 30 yr old man he is going to kick his ass or a 30 yr old man could be telling a 19 yr old female the same lol   See what im saying here ???

Really this is directed towards all of ya not just you greg so dont take it personal. Im guessing youre probably just saying it and didnt mean it literally anyway. That comment just bugs me when people say that on a frigin computer lol. Now if you guys wanna arrange a fight club then thats cool with me lol....just remember the rules lol

Ys i see where oyu coming from i was useing it more as sarcasm. but  it would be cool to kick someone ass over the internet.God damn i owuld have fun biggrin.gif

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2003, 06:01:00 AM »

QUOTE (sure_fire @ Jun 9 2003, 02:38 PM)
then you got the fucking pussies that keep talking about the same shit (greg,morglum) this is their whole life thinking that they are the shit , obssesed  about how much people hate them.  I haven't posted cause this is some shit. getting all pissed cause some flamed you. you need some anger management. so nobodies running punk.

Your the mother fucker that sends me shit then runs and hides(yuo havent posted).Like virus says "im ok with everyone untill they fuck with me" and guess what you fucked with me bitch grr.gif

sure_fire

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2003, 05:13:00 AM »

fuck you fag ass bitch. if you just minded your own buisness we wouldn't  be in this shit right now. so if you shut the fuck up it's cool

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2003, 05:17:00 AM »

This thread is about jackasses that have send us shit letters you fucking tard I agree this flaming needs to stop but when you dodge the bullets your bond to get hit.As for me shuting up fuck you ill say what i wnna say.

survivorejam

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2003, 06:12:00 AM »

>_ claps hands loudly .

"Children , that's enough now ! That kind of language is not welcome in this school ."

PLEASE ! No cross-thread flaming !

if you want to flame back then go back to original thread and flame in there : that way none of us will have to waste our time reading your garbage in all the other threads.

Nearly everyone has been complaining about the loss of quality posts on the scene. Well the scene is my home and I thought they were mistaking the PS2 forum for this one. (hence the poor quality posts) But you are all right : there are way too many stupid hate posts . I don't mind the odd written sparing match because someone disagrees with my opinion : but I can't stand feuds and vendetas .
example : I posted a new thread about sketch and the issue of multiple logins . And before I was able to further explain my point (a few hours latter) the thread had 2 pages of flames between 3 people and was in the garbo dump .
If you have to flame then :
1. Don't just swear : that's verbal (or writen) abuse .And it shows your IQ of 8
2. Preview your post and reread it a few times : don't be rash .
3. Remeber "a soft answer turneth away wroth"
4. Think about others : we are going to have too see your post as well .
5. Don't use threats or personel attacks : the whole idea about forums is to be anonyms.
6. Why flame anyway ?

And finaly : if you are blatently flaming for the sole purpose of increasing your post count ...  You don't belong here.
example : sketch double posts then posts this coment
Look I double posted ! Isn't anyone going to flame me ?

no but I wish you could be banned or be unable to get a higer post-score then 11 for the rest of the year...

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2003, 06:19:00 AM »

ok im done with the flaming unless someone flames me

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Pm's People Sent Me
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2003, 07:41:00 AM »

smile.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4