xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gas Powered Rc Car  (Read 197 times)

Silentscream__

• Archived User
Gas Powered Rc Car
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 10:48:00 AM »

get 2 leds, a hot glue stick and a power source.

Stick an LED into either end of the glue stick, then add power = instant mini-neons.

deakphreak

• Archived User
Gas Powered Rc Car
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 11:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(Silentscream__ @ Mar 10 2006, 06:55 PM) View Post

Stick an LED into either end of the glue stick, then add power = instant mini-neons.

DANG i wish i thought of that before i wired it all up.  Im gonna try the wax paper thing and just line the bottom with it.  I hope it doesnt get roughed up too much.  I may have to move the LEDS back into the body a bit so they shine from further away.  Im working on this while i take calls at work so i should have it done and pics posted later today smile.gif  If anyone cares to see them  biggrin.gif

Silentscream__

• Archived User
Gas Powered Rc Car
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 02:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(deakphreak @ Mar 10 2006, 06:49 PM) View Post

DANG i wish i thought of that before i wired it all up.  Im gonna try the wax paper thing and just line the bottom with it.  I hope it doesnt get roughed up too much.  I may have to move the LEDS back into the body a bit so they shine from further away.  Im working on this while i take calls at work so i should have it done and pics posted later today smile.gif  If anyone cares to see them  biggrin.gif

Pics Pics!

Its about 21.30 here in the UK so get them up in the next few hours or so so that I can have a look (if you're wondering, im broke which is why im in on a friday night  tongue.gif  - just spent £250 on an amp and new head unit)

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
Gas Powered Rc Car
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(Silentscream__ @ Mar 10 2006, 10:55 AM) View Post

good idea and they're pretty strong to

deakphreak

• Archived User
Gas Powered Rc Car
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 10:36:00 PM »

Sorry i ended up doing a few things after  work. THIS LOOKS TIGHT driving down the road.  Today was freezing so it didnt run as well but i did run it enough to see how it looks. One of the pics i left the shudder open for a bit to let more light it and made it look brighter.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Silentscream__

• Archived User
Gas Powered Rc Car
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2006, 04:05:00 AM »

Looks nang  smile.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
Gas Powered Rc Car
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2006, 06:30:00 PM »

Ive got my RC hellfire truck now. Here is a video i put together of me and my friends racing them at a track we made.

http://www.icp4ever.com/RCMovie.wmv
Pages: 1 [2]