xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ninja Gaiden Broken Saves  (Read 51 times)

dan_hayabusa

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Broken Saves
« on: July 02, 2005, 06:45:00 PM »

I'm trying to transfer the Ninja Gaiden saves to my Xbox, but I get a message that says "damaged file". Then I read that you have to get your HDDkey by using ConfigMagic, and then to put what ever key you get into the xbhddkey. But I can't load ConfigMafic, I have already transfered it to the Xbox and it does appear on the Apps list, but it just wont open, so I can't get my hddkey. So please, is there anyother way to get the hddkey? I've dl many ninja gaiden saves and the hurricane packs and I'm dying to play them. PLEASE I NEED MY HDDKEY!!!

Oh! One more thing jejeje... can't open the XSavSig program. When I double-click it, the agreement appears and a small textfield bellow that says Response. If I click "OK" and allert appears and says that I don't agree with the agreement... What am I supposed to write in that textfield. THANX A BUNCH

Dan

brienj

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Broken Saves
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(dan_hayabusa @ Jul 2 2005, 08:20 PM)
I'm trying to transfer the Ninja Gaiden saves to my Xbox, but I get a message that says "damaged file". Then I read that you have to get your HDDkey by using ConfigMagic, and then to put what ever key you get into the xbhddkey. But I can't load ConfigMafic, I have already transfered it to the Xbox and it does appear on the Apps list, but it just wont open, so I can't get my hddkey. So please, is there anyother way to get the hddkey? I've dl many ninja gaiden saves and the hurricane packs and I'm dying to play them. PLEASE I NEED MY HDDKEY!!!

Oh! One more thing jejeje... can't open the XSavSig program. When I double-click it, the agreement appears and a small textfield bellow that says Response. If I click "OK" and allert appears and says that I don't agree with the agreement... What am I supposed to write in that textfield. THANX A BUNCH

Dan

For your first question, download the newest version of Evox, and use the "backup" function to get your HDD Key.  ;)

To answer your second question, if you'd read the goddamn thing, it tells you what to type, that's the whole point of having you type the word, to make sure you read the fucking thing.   <_<