xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Counter-strike  (Read 70 times)

iH4X0Ri H3LL

• Archived User
Counter-strike
« on: April 12, 2005, 02:24:00 PM »

wink.gif

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Counter-strike
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 11:01:00 AM »

thats funny i thought cs modding started whenever i first released how to do the lower gravity shit,well i still have my aimbot,invisible flashbangs and editable weapons,but i am not lettin that out of the bag so more people can claim to steal shit i did.

oh and if you want proof i was the first one to put that on this board ill find the exact post in that thread.

So honestly for you to "progress" your i mean my modding i say you how to find some shit out for yourself then you can claim you discovered it.

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Counter-strike
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »

counterstrike is dead online anyways dude,theres plenty of other games much simpler set up(very new current games) that are unreal engine based

greenday_duh

• Archived User
Counter-strike
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 01:20:00 AM »

Yeah I still play CS.

UnReAlMaCk

• Archived User
Counter-strike
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 05:18:00 PM »

btw CS is the SHIT! i love it and its like the best fps game i ever played. i finally figured out how to change the map, models, and more. im looking for a modding team that can help me, im trying to make a full game of cs, but with all new maps, like the top 10 custom maps ever made for cs!

utterweirdo, would u help me? i know that programs the shit and i did everything w/it. u r a step ahead of every1 so can u help me?

][Zr0][ D1Ld0B1Rd

just aim me!: UnReAlMaCkIn