xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Brothers In Arms  (Read 105 times)

Clay_Trainor

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« on: March 07, 2005, 11:46:00 AM »

I hear this game is being made both for xbox and pc, so does this mean that the xbox version will share many of the same components as teh pc version making it easy to mod?

It'd be really really cool if we could add more features to the multiplayer, since it's only objective based! sad.gif  anyways i was just wondering if anyone out there knows if this game has potential to be modded?

Clay

Clay_Trainor

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 08:23:00 AM »

Thanks for the post man, it's helping me get a better understanding of xbox game mods.  

It's too bad about brothers in arms tho, the game is incredible, but the multiplayer lacks any options at all.  If only we could somehow add some new gameplay types in mp, oh well.

Clay_Trainor

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 11:01:00 AM »

sweet deal man, the game is the best sp ww2 game i've ever played.  

If you get the game we should set up a game on xlink to play a little one on one.

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »

if u really want to make a suitable hack or mod that what i am thinking would benefit everybody who could get it would be upping the amount of max players.i have successfully made cheats on all teh sys link games so once i get this one ill take a look at it and if it can be done it will be done within a few hours(of when i get it)

i just hate how good this sounds and the fact its only 4 ppl really bugs me and i will fucking change that

Keshire

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 03:35:00 AM »

fact its only 4 ppl really bugs me and i will fucking change that

I seriously doubt that'll be something you can change. Especially if its a hardcoded limit.

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »

well like i sed it really depends on where it is and how the game is set up

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 04:51:00 PM »

nobody will be able to seriously edit this game unless they have like 3 gig of ram. the umd is like a gig in itself then it doubles in size when u hex edit the thing

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »

i told you how to make mods or change any variable in this game,if you have a hex editor that will allow you(well your really need like 2 gig of ram) to open a umd that is a gig in file size then u can make mods away

spliffeh

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »

why you need in messing with this game is strange 2v2 is perfect for the map sizes & the missions are awsome fun, 10min limit it just enough combats the retard campers dont you think.

verry good game on xbox live.

4more days to sc ct wo0t

spliffeh

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »

you dont have time to flank are u noob? easy enough time noob its a splintercell typ dm game noob what u want 30 mins to recover some documents & run away.

uber noob

small insite to good players.

takes me around 5 mins to win shatterd wings.
2mins to blow the truck on crossroard

All the document typ games are easy to defent & if im after them verry easy to grab & run off with.

spliffeh

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »

sod off u gueek go get a battleplan on how to kill your self plan it wright and wheyyyy 1 less gueek.

if u want stratagy games buy them dont buy 1st ppl shooters

spliffeh

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2005, 06:37:00 AM »

Maby its the gueeks & uber noob bush campers who need the battleplans not the age thing as my age group would be 25-30 donkey.

like i said b4 bia is 1st ppl shooter u need something like command & conquer.

Prawned

spliffeh

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »

Yer it does sux to be me, having the sexiest wife & all the bud i can smoke & yer the worst is the screeming kids but there worth it.

maby ill look in to getting a gf likie u said but wunt the wife kill me.

wtf is all this about cs i played that like 3 yers ago stop getting hard over cs  its dead.

grow up nerd.

http://www.overgrow....84&galsort=date

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Brothers In Arms
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »

OMFG you'r between 25 and 30, Jezus suck to be you i guess.

BTW BIA is a first person "SQUAD" shooter, meaning its not counterstrike! so go PWND  someone else oke doughboy.

So you dont want to make BIA better by adding new maps and maybe some nice squad/tank action?

Editing is all about adding to a game "boy"! i didnt spend the last 10 years of my life modding for just about all game engines known to man to be talked to like this by a 30 year old loser who's probably still living in his mom's basement.

Just some minor tips, go out get a job, get a girlfriend and GET A LIFE!

Help in making brothers in arms better for those who are not content with a mediocre product or go and play with your GI Joe dolls and leave the modding to people with more than 20 braincells.

I will not adress this issue further, and will only comment on relevant modding buisness

BTW, Mods sorry for this offtopic chatter

NOw lord netherland,this is exactly what the game needs as i sed before i gave you teh way these unreal engine based-first person shooter's a branch of ubi-soft puts out are all set up the same way ok.i Told you and that was for anyone wanting to know to seriously edit this game past simple little "cheats" the umd would have to be edited.that being said they made the umd larger than a gig so hex editing this file would be next to impossible.You either have to  have access to a mainframe with a few fuckin terrabytes on the network,as well as really now some pc language to do a mod like this one,Tho i could be wrong as i personally have not seen how easy or hard it is( the umd coding im referring too).But this game is fuckin dead online i would waste anytime on it if i where yoe.Now the guy from overgrow!

i love that gallery man( i read a few of your threads),and i would also like to know how to get 4-6 z's per plant under that 600w hps?thats some serious gardening!And when i did look in your gallery awhile ago,i noticed the tubberware pic full of bud with teh xbox controller in it and that was just too cool for words to describe,keep up teh good work(im on my first grow now,almost to flower stage,4 plants under 400watt hps.hoping for atleast qp)

anyway stop arguing ppl,and from what they say on og,K+ to all