xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Adding Extra Treleporters  (Read 40 times)

[-MXB-]xmaniac

• Archived User
Adding Extra Treleporters
« on: February 02, 2004, 01:36:00 PM »

Plz help me to add extra teleporters in sidewinder cause i dont play bg i think it sucks and also more ppl should make sidewinder mods. i have searched alot and came up with the bg adding teleporters but its too complicated for me. i have heard about a "dupe" plugin for HMTv3 but can not find it. Its supposed to add the ability to make more teleporters.

Zero_Cool

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 04:49:00 PM »

last i heard the dupe plugin didnt have teleporter support, how experienced are you in modding, its not as easy as it would seem, talk to xorange for help.

[-MXB-]xmaniac

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 06:59:00 PM »

There has to be a ppf for this come on plz help me someone anyone. I just need 10 teleporter destinations and 10 teleporter origins. plz someone help...

[-MXB-]xmaniac

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2004, 09:07:00 AM »

Look anyone at all plz helo just make me a patch with 10 teleporters. (10 destinations and 10 origins) thats all i need for my new mod and i will give full credit for the teleporters. just help or tell me how in easy terms  cause im pretty good at modding.

Zero_Cool

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

dude i already had a past post on this, just search for it

[-MXB-]xmaniac

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2004, 07:55:00 PM »

can you just add a link i have no time to search for years on this shit. i gots a real busy week. (work,Girl,Sleep) in that order lol.

[-MXB-]xmaniac

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2004, 08:10:00 PM »

Ok seen your post but does not help me cause that was the one that i said i couldnt understand cause i have no time to go over it all. if i did go over it all it would take weeks for me to just read and understand so this is also for BG not side and again to other peeps who can helo me with this plz make a ppf with 10 teleporters thx in advance...and about that dupe plugin its not the one your thinking about the one that duplicates scenery, weapons, and vehicles, this one only dupes mp flags like teleporters and has the name of each teleporter.