xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Project X-#7 Trainer For Gtavc  (Read 35 times)

X-R8eD

• Archived User
Project X-#7 Trainer For Gtavc
« on: January 03, 2004, 06:00:00 AM »

Try pressing start, also if that doesn't work delete all the files in the X Y and Z drive and then try again, if all fails, then delete the gta.final.cap file and put in a new one and then make sure there are no files in the X Y and Z drive and run the trainer.

The start button is not working, I lose all the controller functions when I load GTAVC I just get the Project X screen with the funky music unsure.gif .
X, Y, Z
--X/empty
--Y/empty
--Z/TEMP/JET0a65.tmp
Is it OK to delete that JET...tmp file in the Z

When you say
delete the gta.final.cap file and put in a new one
by NEW do mean, I take a copy of that file off the original disc and replace it or a whole new file from a new disc?

There are two files to the trainer, the default.xbe and pjx. Rename the existing one to anything else and put in the two files.

I copied the original Default.xbe to my PC and then deleted it off of my XBOX and then put the Trainer files on. (could this be it?) If I am supposed to rename it to anything, that means it is not being used and should not matter if I remove and/or rename it, right blink.gif )

Im confused

X-R8eD

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 06:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (kleenex @ Jan 3 2004, 04:11 PM)
Well. Rename your game default.xbe to default.orig for example. Copy over both files and plug your Joypad into Controller port A (!!!)

Does the trainer require the original GTAVC default.xbe to still be in the GTAVC folder, even if under another name to work?

kleenex

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 07:20:00 AM »

No. It would only serve as safety backup. But not truely needed, as the trainer works fine.