xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0  (Read 780 times)

Kudoz

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2007, 01:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(heydockyle @ Aug 8 2007, 04:36 PM) View Post

Alright, I tried that and it still doesn't work so I am going to explain what I do and see what is going wrong.

I open up cars.ca2 and edit the tire diameter for stock level 0 from 17 to 22. I click the save button. Then I click the created modded ca2 button. Then I take default and patch it. I rename patchdefaul to default.xbe and transfer it over to my Forza folder on my xbox overwriting my old default. Then I transfer modcars over to that same folder. Than I reboot my xbox and load it. But everything is still the same.

No you have got it all wrong edit level 3 parts not level 0 or else you might screw up your save that way so just edit level 3 parts and try that same rim size thing and see if it works it should work for you now biggrin.gif

some foo

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 04:25:00 AM »

i keep getting "invalid or already patched" when i'm trying to patch the default.xbe file why is this and how do i fix it?

ekszbox

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(some foo @ Aug 9 2007, 01:01 PM) View Post

i keep getting "invalid or already patched" when i'm trying to patch the default.xbe file why is this and how do i fix it?

That message shows if you patch an xbe and then try to patch it again.
Other possibilities are:
*The xbe is different to the ones I used for testing due to the game being from a different region/the game having different versions.
*Xbe is corrupted.

Don't know if that helps.

heydockyle, i sent you an email.

KM

heydockyle

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »

Kudoz, I am doing it right, it just isn't loading ModCars for some reason.

Kudoz

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2007, 05:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(heydockyle @ Aug 9 2007, 01:08 PM) View Post

Kudoz, I am doing it right, it just isn't loading ModCars for some reason.

Ok ill help you ill send you a pm shortly maybe its your xbe it may be different from mine but ill check it out.

iamcheese

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2007, 03:02:00 AM »

ah lol i just had fun playing with my eclipse gts that could go around mach 1!!!! it was sweet smile.gif just tried making a 2,368,981 hp car but that froze the game sad.gif

capboy210

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2007, 09:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(chemicalthunder @ Aug 4 2007, 10:04 PM) View Post

I'll bet this will cause cheating on xBlive no doubt. Nobody likes a cheat.

If you have to patch an XBE to make this work then it's impossible to get it to work on live. Thats what I would think. I have never heard of a patched XBE working online....

capboy210

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2007, 09:42:00 AM »

The damn thing wont even save my changes, what the hell?

-Tried on other cars and engines, nothing saves
-Attempted to edit Engines>mazda_rx7>physics>base.xml and made the gastank size from 20 to 40. Wont save. I can't get anything to save, regardless of car and engine.

This is what i do:

-open the program
-load a fresh Cars.ca2
-edit somthing then click "save edit", then create the modded .ca2 file, still no changes. I'm telling you this program does not save anything. What am I doing wrong?

capboy210

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 12:53:00 PM »

Overboard? shit this program does not work for me period. I tried settting it to 21, still did not save. I cant edit HP, weight or anything. I can clear out an entire XML and save it go to another XML page and return to the one I saved and deleted and its back to how it was originally, nothing deleted. I tried editing the redline from a car from 9000 RPM to 9001 RPM, wont save.

Can someone post a ingame screen-shot after editing cars.ca2? got333 has made claims of his car going 500+ MPH. I find it hard to belive if the program does not work. Unless its just me but I followed the steps in the readme.

ekszbox

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 05:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(capboy210 @ Aug 11 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Overboard? shit this program does not work for me period. I tried settting it to 21, still did not save. I cant edit HP, weight or anything. I can clear out an entire XML and save it go to another XML page and return to the one I saved and deleted and its back to how it was originally, nothing deleted. I tried editing the redline from a car from 9000 RPM to 9001 RPM, wont save.

Can someone post a ingame screen-shot after editing cars.ca2? got333 has made claims of his car going 500+ MPH. I find it hard to belive if the program does not work. Unless its just me but I followed the steps in the readme.

Each time you click an xml/ini to edit, it gets loaded/reloaded from the cab, therfor it will not re-show you any changes that have been made.
Solution:
* Load/re-load the modcars.ca2 to see the changes.

By the way, it's not a bug, I was just too lazy to write the code to load info in from modded xml's/ini's.

KM

geep6

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 07:29:00 PM »

This does work i changed the price of upgrade parts to zero and they were all unlocked price=0 changed a few other things and now i have a 200 + mph eagle talon i also deleted everthing on my xbox xyz partitions on my xbox dont know if you have to do this i know if you mess with halo you have to do this

Kudoz

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 10:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(capboy210 @ Aug 11 2007, 11:29 AM) View Post

Yes it is you doing something wrong nobody else has a problem except you which means you are doing something wrong just leave the gas tank size and edit something else, and if you still have problems as i told someone before try loading the game without modcars.ca2 and see what happens if the game freezes then the patch works and you just need to do it right and if you still have problems you can either PM me or ekszbox and we will see what we can do about it pop.gif

capboy210

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2007, 09:39:00 AM »

I got it to work earlier, I never knew that it did not display the saved changes.

Which brings me to this point. My car goes 0-60 in 2.2 seconds and 60MPH is in 2nd. I got 9.9 accel out of my car and milked some speed off the engine. How do I get my speed a bit faster. I dont want to mess with the cars aerodynamic properties and some of this stuff i have no idea what it is. The cool thing is that I got my Toms T020 MR2 to rev to 9000 rpm and there is no redline!

So what are you guys doing to make your car go 500MPH!

happykillmore

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2007, 10:57:00 AM »

Sounds like a crappy program... first time being on in a while. Lots of bugs or what??

Second... who the hell keeps bitching about cheating? STFU. Go cry me a river. Everyone cheats at everything. Your exams, your games, your girlfriend. get over it.

Yes capboy you make cars go 500+ mph, it was done a LONG time ago. How long has it been? Year and a half?

This post has been edited by happykillmore: Aug 12 2007, 06:01 PM

capboy210

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2007, 11:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(happykillmore @ Aug 12 2007, 11:57 AM) View Post

Sounds like a crappy program... first time being on in a while. Lots of bugs or what??

It's a good program, as mentioned it just does not display saved changes instantly, no bugs that I have seen. The only "bug" if you will is the readme, it's not mentioned that saved changes are not instantly shown, at least from what I read.

Second... who the hell keeps bitching about cheating? STFU. Go cry me a river. Everyone cheats at everything. Your exams, your games, your girlfriend. get over it.

It's impossible to run a modified XBE on xbox live. The signature of the XBE is broken / modified, meaning it will not work on live. There will be no cheating......

Yes capboy you make cars go 500+ mph, it was done a LONG time ago. How long has it been? Year and a half?

I'm asking how to get cars up to 500MPH not if they can.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5