xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0  (Read 778 times)

Bandit5317

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2007, 02:50:00 AM »

Nevermind. I didn't realize that cars.ca2 is on the game disc itself.

mrgreaper

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007, 04:42:00 AM »

as has been said before this will encourage cheating its sad because i know a vast majority of people will enjoy it legitimatly (offline) but as said before it will spur microsoft to find and ban backup users again (lets hope they only do it to the oline forza guys who are doing impossible tuning online)

PedrosPad

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mega_mil @ Aug 5 2007, 04:04 AM) View Post

I wish they had a tool like this to edit the layers on your car.  we could all make some nice cars if we could use something like photoshop to create the layers.

Er? Not seen the two pinned topics if this forum?  rolleyes.gif
Hint:
IPB Image

got333

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2007, 11:16:00 PM »

This thing is tight was messing around with it and got a stock audi TT to go 500mph + but it is just too unstable and goes on two wheels and then spins for what seems like forever.  blink.gif  well I think it a good tool for messing around offline and plz ppl don't use this online to cheat it will take all the fun out of the game.  Oh yeah  almost forgot I kept messing around with it and messed up my saves lol. So make sure to back up the saved game b4 messing around.

Kudoz

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 03:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(got333 @ Aug 5 2007, 09:52 PM) View Post

This thing is tight was messing around with it and got a stock audi TT to go 500mph + but it is just too unstable and goes on two wheels and then spins for what seems like forever.  blink.gif  well I think it a good tool for messing around offline and plz ppl don't use this online to cheat it will take all the fun out of the game.  Oh yeah  almost forgot I kept messing around with it and messed up my saves lol. So make sure to back up the saved game b4 messing around.

This is what you dont want people your saves being messed up sad.gif  what you can do is after you edit your cars save the game with a car thats not edited as your primary garage car or the one that is selected to drive that way your saves wont be screwed cuz when u reload it that car wont be modified so you'll be fine pop.gif have fun with this mod biggrin.gif

QUOTE(mwbuck @ Aug 5 2007, 04:22 PM) View Post

is there a tutorial somewhere for this? readme is kinda vague.

The application is very simple and easy to use,all you do is load cars.ca2 then edit it how u want after every edit click the save button but do not make a new ca2 as yet,then after you have completed all your mods then you click the create a modded ca2 button then u load it onto your xbox and your set to go pop.gif hope this helps you.

heydockyle

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2007, 07:55:00 PM »

I get my modded car file and put them both on my harddrive, both default and the modcar file in the the main first folder.

I patch default.xbe and it says patch succesfull. When I load the game none of the stuff done is done? I enable the supercharger for a car and it doesn't work. I change the idle rpm's and that doesn't work either.

eggmitty

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2007, 10:17:00 PM »

Are you running PatchDefault.xbe? And anyone with cool mods post em somewhere.

Kudoz

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 01:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(eggmitty @ Aug 7 2007, 08:53 PM) View Post

Are you running PatchDefault.xbe? And anyone with cool mods post em somewhere.

Remember back up your original default.xbe first then rename the patched xbe to default.xbe then you should be able to do the rest lol i dont think anyone will give out their mods pop.gif have fun making your own setup.

heydockyle

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 10:12:00 AM »

Ok, so should I not be running PatchDefault.xbe?

I am patching default.xbe and putting it back onto the xbox.

heydockyle

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 11:00:00 AM »

Sorry for the double post but it wouldn't let me edit.

I am also leaving the cars.ca2 in the cab file.

Kudoz

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 11:59:00 AM »

No problem lol well when you patch the default xbe another will appear by the name patched.xbe or something like that what you wanna do is copy your original xbe to another place then rename the patched.xbe to default.xbe then send modcars.ca2 to the same place where you see the xbe's pop.gif have fun.

heydockyle

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 12:28:00 PM »

Alright, I just ftped the patched defaul(renamed to default) and I still have my stock cars.

Here is a pic of my Forza folder on my xbox if that helps.

IPB Image

Kudoz

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 05:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(heydockyle @ Aug 8 2007, 11:04 AM) View Post

Alright, I just ftped the patched defaul(renamed to default) and I still have my stock cars.

Here is a pic of my Forza folder on my xbox if that helps.

IPB Image

Ok dude try this go to a car you like then edit it how you want then after u change somethin like rim size click the floppy save button then compress to a moddedcars.ca2 then tell me if it works biggrin.gif it should work now just change a cars rim size then click the floppy to save then pack it as a modded ca2 then check it ok it should work.

heydockyle

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 05:39:00 PM »

Well when I change stuff and save it and then reload the modcars it saved everything I did, but it doesn't work in game. I will go try the rim thing now.

heydockyle

• Archived User
EkszBox ForzaMod v1.0
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 06:00:00 PM »

Alright, I tried that and it still doesn't work so I am going to explain what I do and see what is going wrong.

I open up cars.ca2 and edit the tire diameter for stock level 0 from 17 to 22. I click the save button. Then I click the created modded ca2 button. Then I take default and patch it. I rename patchdefaul to default.xbe and transfer it over to my Forza folder on my xbox overwriting my old default. Then I transfer modcars over to that same folder. Than I reboot my xbox and load it. But everything is still the same.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5