xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Forza Motorsport Video  (Read 677 times)

gh0st469

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2006, 11:18:00 PM »

[EDIT: Please disregard my above post, this was not me.]

happykillmore

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »

Just as another thing to consider. While you spend so much time trying to find a way to make it so you can't cheat online. Someone can just find a way to undo the work you have already done if they really wanted to. So my question is: What's the point? Plus why won't you just release to the people here and not make it fully public? You know like private transfers between you and another member.  Also I'd like to use this online with my friends so we could have 600 mph+ races.  biggrin.gif  Will it support sys link as long other racers have the modified files?

Plus how big is forza on Xlink? I don't like Xlink as it does not like me. I have XBC and I never see more that 2 severs up at a time with no more than 3 people racing (let me rephrase that) ...no more than 3 people drifting at one time.

EDIT: is there a timer on the edit button?

happykillmore

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2007, 10:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(gh0st469 @ Mar 27 2007, 11:40 PM) View Post

Kudos go to "happykillmore"....

biggrin.gif
Great job on repacking everything...
(i know its been done before, but it requires a boat load of effort)
So kudos!

Yeah, I know.... It was rather painful. But now I'm back to being bored as hell again... Now I'm working on mods for NFSMW. now a 500+ mph car ramming a road block would be fun for quite some time, along with car weight changes and such. (They're all xxx##.bin files in the main dir so I don't have much of a clue on what files are what.)

h_2_o

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2007, 11:06:00 AM »

wow forza 2 is here, another person said they did it, but nobody released any info yet.  yeah and i've been to mars and played a game of baseball with these little dudes that are green and all.

until someone actually releases any type of info a patched game it is all BS.  

these modders have less credibility than the wiikey team does right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]