xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Forza Motorsport Video  (Read 674 times)

zachry

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 09:00:00 AM »

DOS4GW
can you tell me how im gona repack the Ca2 file plez

Jake242

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(zachry @ Oct 20 2006, 05:07 PM) View Post

DOS4GW
can you tell me how im gona repack the Ca2 file plez

he could, but you wouldn't understand....... no one would, hence the reason hes the only one who can(well along with his buddies)

zachry

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jake242 @ Oct 23 2006, 02:05 AM) View Post

he could, but you wouldn't understand....... no one would, hence the reason hes the only one who can(well along with his buddies)

how do you now im don't understand?

Razor_Ramon

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »

From what ive seen from the video,any hacked car will be S-class anyway,any decent forza player knows it all about A-class racing and drifting

So who cares if people have hacked S-class cars,because people rarely race S-class

DOS4GW is a xbox-scene moderator on a power trip,just look at some of his answers to peoples questions,he even bans people who disagree with him!! i could be next :-<

Thats what xbox-scene is for to share information and help people out,so why doesnt he help forza fans repack,ive tryed myself with a few programs,but no luck,if i ever get it working ill be sure to tell you guys

Forza 2 will be out early next year,and forza modding more dead then it is now

Jake242

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(Razor_Ramon @ Oct 24 2006, 10:47 PM) View Post

From what ive seen from the video,any hacked car will be S-class anyway,any decent forza player knows it all about A-class racing and drifting

So who cares if people have hacked S-class cars,because people rarely race S-class

DOS4GW is a xbox-scene moderator on a power trip,just look at some of his answers to peoples questions,he even bans people who disagree with him!! i could be next :-<

Thats what xbox-scene is for to share information and help people out,so why doesnt he help forza fans repack,ive tryed myself with a few programs,but no luck,if i ever get it working ill be sure to tell you guys

I beg to differ.......forza is about all classes, d to p1

a class cars can be hacked too, why wouldn't they(theres more to hacking than simply upping the hp or lowering the weight)

the reason the tools aren't released is cuz they are powerful in the wrong hands......... any idiot would know that forza 2 would have many similar "weak points" like forza has......

therefor if a tool hacking forza....could easily be used(to some extension) or re-developed into be used in forza 2

QUOTE(zachry @ Oct 24 2006, 08:45 PM) View Post

how do you now im don't understand?

because I do, its not something that can be explained......... you need to make tools.......can you do that???
if you could.........you could already do it.

you are like me........ a user of tools, that others has made........

forzadude2

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2006, 08:44:00 AM »

Any hacked car will NOT be a S-class. You can hack a car to be whatever you want without regarts to car performance, just take a look at cars.xml or whatever, and you'll se that you can change it to whatever you want.

... And then we can hack forza2 instead. And you can keep on bitching smile.gif

Razor_Ramon

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(forzadude2 @ Oct 30 2006, 04:51 AM) View Post

Any hacked car will NOT be a S-class. You can hack a car to be whatever you want without regarts to car performance, just take a look at cars.xml or whatever, and you'll se that you can change it to whatever you want.
... And then we can hack forza2 instead. And you can keep on bitching smile.gif

your full of shit

Prove you have a A-class car that has More power then normally allowed for that class

And you think you can hack forza2 and its not even out yet... now that sounds like whiney lil bitch

forzadude2

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 09:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(Jake242 @ Oct 30 2006, 01:41 PM) View Post

... he just said how it could be hacked.......power is not everything

Actually, you can change teh power and keep the car class the same. If you change the stock-level-0-or-whatever files the game does not notice it. It only checks when you upgrade parts, so your enzo s1 vs mine renault clio suv d4 anytime smile.gif

Btw jake232, it's probably just Perfect Dark under a new nick (got banned because of attitude).

Chancer

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 09:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(forzadude2 @ Oct 30 2006, 04:40 PM) View Post

Btw jake232, it's probably just Perfect Dark under a new nick (got banned because of attitude).

Indeed it is the same person after a little detective work. Don't expect to see him around here again

Jake242

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2006, 01:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(h_2_o @ Oct 31 2006, 05:16 AM) View Post

so are the tools or info ever going to be released or is this just another vaporware product of "hacking" that people hear soo much about?  i'm not trying to upset anyone or not, just curious if it will ever come out or if it is going to be kept secret because someone wants a power trip or whatever.
also dont give me this "it will upset the balance while playing"  people can and will notice differences when people try and cheat online.

Biggest problem as I hear it, is time....... Dos wants the tools to be non-reversable..... which means that no mediocre hacker can reverse-engineer his work.

And hes is swamped with work and other stuff..... so you just have to sit idle by and wait.
Not sure if forzadude2 can release it.......but im sure he's in the same situation as Dos.........working toooooo hard.

he he

Striker9

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »

By the time this comes out, if ever, everyone will be playing Forza 2. This is the only reason I'm keeping the game, I havn't played it in a year.

h_2_o

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2006, 11:58:00 PM »

the game is old and lost a lot of the luster at this point.  saying they aren't going to release it for any reason is purely bs IMHO.  either they did it or they are full of sh*t, and i call the later.

gh0st469

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2006, 05:44:00 PM »

"Jake242"
And hes is swamped with work and other stuff..... so you just have to sit idle by and wait.
Not sure if forzadude2 can release it.......but im sure he's in the same situation as Dos.........working toooooo hard.

Yeah its hard work alright.....

But you realy shouldnt think these peoples are gods or anything.. They are mediocre programmers...
Maybe medium skill level at the highest...... With maybe one years experiance of coding C/C++ anybody could figure this out....

And Ya you are pulling everyones fucking strings by teasing us.. You excpect us to beg to know how to do this.?? :/

LOL, they figured out the recompression scheme of cars.ca2... Like holy radaition batman, thats not sooooo teriblyyy difficult to do!!
I don't want any replys saying

well your right, but neither do we (myself and everyone else in the forzahacking scene)...
"OMG you don't aprecaite our hard work then goto: hell.. now noone gets the tool...   Suffer we are so l337 and you suck.."
or.....
"we work sooo hard and we do this as a hobbie, dont ask us for anything we dont owee you shit"..

Everybody here that cant program has been waithing for a tool to repack cars.ca2.. For the past year (prob longer :/)
Or at least the info on how to repack it...

And now we have proof that someone figured it out......
And now your showing off!!!

Don't exepect me to kiss anyones ass for the knowledge of howto: do this, even a moded cars.ca2 file beacuse i will not do it!

dry.gif ..............

All im saying is that noone is going to kiss your ass for the tool, or files, so quit showing off unless you have something to bring to the table.  wink.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IPB Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »

Sorry for the lack of presens. If you're a windows guru and will be able to create a nice frontend for the tools let me know and we'll see if we can provide some sort of documentation for you.

We have some issues resembling one of the files after implementing the modded content version checker. Without it being properly secured anyone can just change it back and use the mods to cheat and race with tweaked cars against honest users. I'm not going to ruin the best XLink racing game for any honest XLink fans just so a handfull rants can cheat away.

paulochon

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport Video
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2006, 11:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(happykillmore @ Dec 30 2006, 06:44 AM) View Post

Thats absolutely insane... Where can I get the modding applications from? if any.

Read the full thread...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4