xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot  (Read 520 times)

Perfect Dark

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »

I bet dos hasnt even done anything ,hes all talk

dzer0

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »

Man, I really hope this stuff is real. That would be awesome. I would make a Ford GT and an Enzo that go 1000mph. That would rule biggrin.gif

disruptive_intensions

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2006, 05:01:00 AM »

Well this is great news. I hope it goes public. If people cheat to win on Xlink or anything else, then thats their problem... cos at the end of the day, they are the ones that feel like tools.

As for cheating on xlink with forza... people are all ready. Unlimited cash and level 50 all from a trainer? as far as im concerned, thats still cheating.... and people already use that to their advantage.

I think this knowledge is great for the scene. and also think it should be released to move the scene forward. for the benifit of those that want it for good... instead of letting the minority of cheaters keep it from everyone else.

It would be like: not running formula one anymore incase someone cheats to get an advantage. If someone can cheat... then someone else can probably catch them.

As for DOS... well done bro, you truly are a LEGEND!

Joshatdot

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2006, 03:49:00 AM »

That Z28 pimped is SICK!

SN271

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »

I recently modded my XBOX, flashing up an EVOX bios and replacing the drive with a 250 WD.  

Being an avid modder for PC and PS2 (GT3 in particular) I figured I'd check out the XBOX scene.  Well lo and behold what did I find?

smile.gif  Some seriously cool stuff.  Definitely more impressive than the mods I was doing for the PS2+GT3!

It would definitely be a bonus for the modding community at large for this to be released as it would save a great deal of hastle for those of us who will bash on and find a solution.

Either way give credit where credit is due - KUDOS people - fantastic job!!  smile.gif

_____
84rk!n

punge

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2006, 02:13:00 PM »

Hey Jake, I was looking at your sig (on your site) and saw that your M20B ( just one of my favorite cars in the game)...NICE choice. I saw your time at Tsukuba, not bad, it took my friend and myself a while to get something like that, but we got a 52.9 ( i barely believed that happen) but if you're ever down for a friendly race, my name on xlink is " punge " !

iwanttheagrocrag

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2006, 09:00:00 AM »

can we have the fast cars yet come on i wanna make a 900 hp crx like in real life there only a couple of months till forza 2 comes out. if not now can we at least have them when it comes out, or just make it so we cant use it on live or w/e somehow. i have never went on live yet so im just totally getting screwed

punge

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2006, 12:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jake242 @ Nov 10 2006, 04:51 AM) View Post

you can't run the hacks without a modded box, and a modded box can't get on live

so you will not see "the precious" xbox live get ruined........ and as long as its DOS and his hacking buddies that run the show you can be certain that it won't be mis-used

I think you may have quoted the wrong person but still, if you ever wanna race, let me know...my love for Forza is slowly diminishing while waiting for Forza 2.

Jake242

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2006, 09:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(punge @ Nov 12 2006, 10:01 PM) View Post

I think you may have quoted the wrong person but still, if you ever wanna race, let me know...my love for Forza is slowly diminishing while waiting for Forza 2.

yep your right......sorry punge

gh0st469

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »

When Forza 2 is released... Will this go public?..

And also does the cars.ca2 repacker use similair C source as the extractor??..

I have extremely limited c programming knowledge and was just wondering...
DOS great job.. When F2 is out can you let us know how to repack the cars.ca2 file....

gh0st469

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2006, 02:32:00 PM »

the worst thing that could happen is to put a hacking tool for an online game out to the masses.

A release in my opinion.........would be a prepacked version, that will allow you to use a variaty of pre-modded cars........ so you can experiance the hack to all its extent.

I understand this to the fullest extent.. . smile.gif...
And I think it would a good idea for a limited possiblity tool that lets you "experiance the hack to all its extent."...

gh0st469

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2006, 09:14:00 PM »

Is there ANY way ( nothing sick or illegal ) I can help??

I don't care if it involves writing a help file or something stupid..

I really would like to see this happen...

serk1sniper

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2007, 03:29:00 AM »

Links. Gone ohmy.gif, Quickly, *GASP*, re *GASP* upload *ANOTHER GASP* thembackontothistopicplease *BIGGER GASP*.

gh0st469

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »

Does any body know if we could get the correct version of zlib from an SDK of something....
The standard C++ zlib doesnt proerly compress and decompress the .ca2 file.

gh0st469

• Archived User
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »

I'm sorry i bashed you period.
I have extracted the contents, but never re-paced them.

-GH0ST

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4