xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Moving Save Data  (Read 122 times)

vtec236

• Archived User
Moving Save Data
« on: July 24, 2005, 12:27:00 AM »

Ok so i recently got a new xbox, i have been playing forza for a long time now i got it the first day it came out, so i really don't want to lose the data.  can this be done without modding the box?  it is my xboxlive box, i want to transfer to another XBL box,

Ronu

• Archived User
Moving Save Data
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 12:39:00 AM »

Nope you can't. The game doesn't support memory cards. only if you knew both of the HD keys then you could it.

Dagoth

• Archived User
Moving Save Data
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 02:36:00 AM »

You would also need the XBL auth key to get it to work

vtec236

• Archived User
Moving Save Data
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 05:13:00 AM »

OK is there or do you know is there a way to move the HD to my modded halo box and get the data off then put the new drive in and get it on the new box? could i do this through the back up on the x3 can you FTP into the back up?

Jer4251

• Archived User
Moving Save Data
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »

I have a similar situation,  i changed eeproms because of my 80gb hdd.  i can only play my saved profile on my origional eeprom, but in order to play on live i need to switch to my new eeprom.  is there a way i can move the files around to play them on my new eeprom?  same hdd. i lost all of my halo 2 map packs too when i changed eeproms, i already redownloaded them.  but i have saved cars that i want.

vtec236

• Archived User
Moving Save Data
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 09:04:00 PM »

Anyone else come on i really want to keep my data but i also really want to keep the mtn dew box too i can only do one or the other

Trumpetrhapsody

• Archived User
Moving Save Data
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 08:37:00 PM »

Yeah I had a couple of profiles on my stock xbox too, then i upgraded eeproms when I upgraded my hd and they won't load. Says the profile is damaged. Anyway to fix it?