xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Possible Accurate Color Palette Fix For Mednafenx-nes  (Read 352 times)

XTecuterX73

• Archived User
Possible Accurate Color Palette Fix For Mednafenx-nes
« on: March 20, 2008, 06:52:00 AM »

Hey XPort or to whoever can answer this question,

Does this seem like something that could be inpemented into mednafenx-nes at all?? I beleive that this is an 100 percent accurate color pallette fix for all nes games.

http://nesdev.parodius.com/kevin_palette.txt

With that being said is anyone having trouble getting time lord, paperboy2, or b-wings to run on mednafenx-nes?

i have a small list compiled of games that i have tested that do work on fce but not mednafenx-nes. Not complaining by any means just trying to do what i can to make nes emulation on the xbox even better not that it could get much better. But the color pallette link is quite a good read. It seems like something that could be implemented into mednafenx easy.

XX_73

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 08:06:00 PM »

We gotta get you set up to compile your stuff man.  I thought you did it already.   (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)   Send me a PM and maybe we can meet on MSN and try to get it all working for you on Sunday or Monday if you're around so you can compile your own stuff.

It drives me nuts having to wait 5 to 10 minutes between builds when I'm testing something new out.  I don't know how you can stand waiting for somebody else to compile it for you lol.

Keep up the good work guys and I can't wait to see what you figure out.  If I ever get this MAME thing where I want it, I'd love to work with you on the XPort stuff.

Later,
~Rx

XTecuterX73

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(ressurectionx @ Apr 11 2008, 10:06 PM) *

We gotta get you set up to compile your stuff man.  I thought you did it already.   (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)   Send me a PM and maybe we can meet on MSN and try to get it all working for you on Sunday or Monday if you're around so you can compile your own stuff.

It drives me nuts having to wait 5 to 10 minutes between builds when I'm testing something new out.  I don't know how you can stand waiting for somebody else to compile it for you lol.

Keep up the good work guys and I can't wait to see what you figure out.  If I ever get this MAME thing where I want it, I'd love to work with you on the XPort stuff.

Later,
~Rx

yea i had bad luck for some reason last time , i kinda like working with madmab though as long he likes working with me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) It's cool im not impatient. But i do need to get something set-up rx no doubt i will be talking to you shortly.

i def will send you a pm though.

XT