xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbmc Major Help  (Read 238 times)

Nightwalker911

• Archived User
Xbmc Major Help
« on: February 25, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »

Hi I just wanted to reply that I just recently got my xbox softmodded this is what happened I found this place called windsor gaming centre came in the next day to get my xbox softmodded but it took the people over there months and months to figure out why the emulators were not working they tried everything they could but could not find the solution then after those months I came and picked it up tried my new modded xbox or should I say softmodded anyway there was a n64 emulator that was not working or I should mention anyone of the roms were not working this is what I did for ex. I went to try out a n64 rom called legend of zelda ocarina of time or something like that I tried to load up the rom at first it said loading as usual then my xbox went to a black screen and just stayed like that with nothing happening thing is that wasn't the only problem I tried getting to gamesaves that didn't work it's like it would freeze up I had to reboot my xbox I mean like shut the power off and on again so many times I noticed a lot of things would freeze up during loading times through xbmc I just don't know what to do all I can say is that I feel like I am stuck and don't know how I am going to make my work around with trainers like this and everything else.

jmarshall

• Archived User
Xbmc Major Help
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 05:11:00 PM »

Perhaps someone will be more patient than me, but can I suggest you learn about sentences, paragraphs, and the comma and when to use them.  It makes it far easier to read and comprehend if you include these appropriately.

From a very quick skim it appears your problem is with something external to XBMC, so is probably suited to another forum.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Bomb Bloke

• Archived User