xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Show your XBMC/MC360 Setup  (Read 1860 times)

Adian00

• Archived User
Show your XBMC/MC360 Setup
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 12:14:00 AM »

Notice the book/video/game case is perfectly organized!  wink.gif

Fused0ne

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 02:10:00 AM »

Its nothing to laugh at Blackbolt! Alot better then my setup. Hell I dont even got a room!!! For the last year and a half parents living rooom is my room lol! Damn cats....

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 03:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(manturafs @ Jul 10 2006, 04:10 AM) View Post

where are the sheets for your bed?   i'm amazed at the mc360 work, but you can concentrate on your money making too. smile.gif

The sheets where in the wash. How DARE YOU!

EBear

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 05:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(djdafreund @ Jul 9 2006, 06:58 AM) *

Here's mine. I started doing some similar stuff for the other guys in my car club. Using a 700watt inverter though, for xbox, and anything else i might need someday. I'd be interested in knowing how you made a 12v supply that works good. PM me sometime if ya get some time.
(IMG:http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/djdafreund/xboxcopy.jpg)

Nothing beats playing Forza with about 800watts RMS of audio, and 1600watts RMS of Bass crankin!!! Those crashes take me by surprise EVERY time!!! LOL

I call Photoshop on this one. Look at the clarity in the screen, and the blurriness of everything else. . . also the jagged edges on the edge of the screen, not to mention the jaggies between the screen and the steering wheel. Not even a GOOD Photoshop job! LOL!

GreenfieldToys

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 04:36:00 AM »

Imagine Blackbolts setup, now i magine what it would look like if you took a running dive into it...

this is how i roll...
IPB Image

my place- unclean by any standards. wink.gif

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 06:09:00 AM »

Wow, that's messy...tongue.gif

Here's mine
IPB Image
I actually just cleaned the place up last night, so it's not nearly as messy as it usually is laugh.gif
and please excuse my camera...it's a piece of junk.

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 07:46:00 AM »

Edwin, is that controller one of them Logitech Wireless dealies? I am looking into getting one, but I want to know what they are like!

QUOTE(timo1023 @ Jul 10 2006, 03:12 AM) View Post

Dang Blackbolt, Gamecube, VCR, you have everything...

Just noticed that, lmao. Its not a competition.

manturafs

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 07:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(Blackbolt @ Jul 10 2006, 05:56 AM) View Post

The sheets where in the wash. How DARE YOU!

oh yeah, washing sheets.  shoot, when did i last wash my sheets?  blink.gif man, thanks for reminding me. smile.gif and greenfield, i can't believe that's where your designs come from. haha.

i'll post my setups later tonite when i'm off work.

timdog82001

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 11:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(Blackbolt @ Jul 10 2006, 02:53 PM) *

Edwin, is that controller one of them Logitech Wireless dealies? I am looking into getting one, but I want to know what they are like!
Just noticed that, lmao. Its not a competition.

I have one of the black logitech wireless controllers...I love it, my only complaint is that the trigger is very sensitive, so you have to be carefull otherwise you'll be playing halo and accidentally throw like three grenades, or playing an emulator and accidentally start fastforwarding.  Also, it goes into sleep mode, which is a good thing since it saves batteries, but some people find it annoying cause you have to press a button to reactivate it.  just pressing the d-pad or joysticks doesn't reanimate it.  Seems to go through batteries fairly quickly, but they have a newer version of the one I bought that's purple or something and it's supposed to last for like 1,000 hours or some ungodly long time.  It is a very high quality, well-made controller though.  I don't think I'd use a wireless controller made by anyone else.

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 11:20:00 AM »

I love mine. It took a while to get used to at first, since I used to be an S-controller only person; but now I prefer it over the S-controller. I bought a wireless headset to go with it too, now everything's wireless smile.gif

gordita37

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

These pics are hard to see because my video camera takes crappy stills tongue.gif anyways, heres my regular TV that I mostly use

IPB Image

If im feeling beefy, i'll use beefy

IPB Image

Barney_1

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »

Blackbolt, I just noticed from your photo (and now from your stats) that you don't own an Xbox 360.  How in the heck did you produce the skin without the original examples to work off of?  The only 360 I've seen is walking by the brats playing (if you could call it that) the demo at Target.  I'd be utterly lost if someone asked me to describe the dash, much less re-create it for a different platform.

Simply amazing.

kimgitz

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(Barney_1 @ Jul 10 2006, 06:57 PM) View Post

Blackbolt, I just noticed from your photo (and now from your stats) that you don't own an Xbox 360.  How in the heck did you produce the skin without the original examples to work off of?  The only 360 I've seen is walking by the brats playing (if you could call it that) the demo at Target.  I'd be utterly lost if someone asked me to describe the dash, much less re-create it for a different platform.

Simply amazing.

Correct me if am wrong but I remember when he started that he did not have one and that he was using pics for reference.
Well done to say the least....there is no hi-def version and it still does justice to even large hd screens.

gordita37

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »

got enough xbox's there?

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2006, 03:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(Barney_1 @ Jul 10 2006, 06:57 PM) View Post

Simply amazing.

QUOTE(kimgitz @ Jul 10 2006, 08:55 PM) View Post

Correct me if am wrong but I remember when he started that he did not have one and that he was using pics for reference.
Well done to say the least....there is no hi-def version and it still does justice to even large hd screens.

Yep all artwork was created with only low res examples available from Google Image search. I have probably played on a real 360 in GAME (UK version of EB) for about 10 mins, using the dash for about 30 seconds then at a friends house playing a single race of PGR3 before shooting off. So i have had less than 30 mins with a real 360. The closest I have come to a 360 is using my Wired XBox 360 controller on my PC for gaming.; biggrin.gif

It was a struggle but I think I did well, with the help of the team I worked with.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13