xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xpr Creator  (Read 558 times)

Psychokiller1888

• Archived User
Xpr Creator
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 01:32:00 PM »

Opps, I'm sorry for the link, I didn't knew that! Really sorry, I won't do it again! Thank you for having removed the link

Concerning the python script, well, why not, but then people have to be able to download the images directly on the xbox. If not, they will have to download the images via a computer, ftp them to the box, run the python script etc... And on a computer you can directly modify an image... Simplier on a computer I think...

@andy_dope

Well, haven't heard that since now. I've tested it on my box, it work, same by the other users. Could you please specify exactly what you made, including the filenames you've selected at the begining. Sorry, only a beta version for now...

Psychokiller1888

• Archived User
Xpr Creator
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »

Well, by default, as I saw in the most image packs for the blades on the net, the image are usually named: Games Blade.jpg System Blade.jpg etc...

But if it doesn't work with 12345, it is a problem, I will check that tonight!

<EDIT>

Tried it right now. Took 5 images from the Theme Bejeweled 2, renamed them 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg and launched the XPR Creator. All my blades were skinned after applying the texture. Which version of MC360 do you use? I haven't installed the new one yet, so maybe could be that...

Psychokiller1888

• Archived User
Xpr Creator
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 09:16:00 AM »

Oki, got the same error, and I know why: The images files are that big that it takes too long to handle, and the temp file which creates the theme is deeted before the them is completly created.

Will be fixed tonight with the new mutlilingual version, or maybe tomorrow.

Thank you for the report and sorry!

Psychokiller1888

• Archived User
Xpr Creator
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »

Release of Beta 3

New functions and corrections

Added the multilingual function. The language files are located in the Language folder of XPR Creator.
Do not place or try to load a language file from anywhere else! Don't add any ligns in those files, because the translation is based on line count, so adding lignes will deplace des variables. For more informations, please contact me!

Add a check for the images before creating the XPR File

Add the version number on the screen

Add the possibility to change the output directory

Explications when asking for an image file

When canceling the selection of asked file, the soft now goes back to the main screen, and deletes the files already made.

Correction of the bug which made corrupted XPR Files (Thx to andy_dope!)

The command window doesn't pop up anymore, replaced by a please wait text

XPR Creator 3

Good work with it and for any questions or bugs reports please contact me!

mbay

• Archived User
Xpr Creator
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »

Psychokiller1888,

thank you! very much appreciated. smile.gif

SPENGLER

• Archived User
Xpr Creator
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »

Psychokiller1888 great job as usual mang.

Psychokiller1888

• Archived User
Xpr Creator
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »

andy_dope

• Archived User
Xpr Creator
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 04:44:00 AM »

@Psychokiller1888 THANK YOU:)  Man your stuff is great buddy and thanks for checkin out my problem so quickly I fell asleep way early last night and didn't get a chance to check the boards but much thanks and Beta 3 looks to be some good easy fun:)  One way to get the visulizations to show through is to just set the Opacity on the final .png or .jpg to like 65% maybe that will help some of ya that like that feature... not sure about Photoshop but Paint Shop Pro you just right click the Layer and go to properties.

Psychokiller1888

• Archived User
Xpr Creator
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 04:49:00 AM »

Thank you remedee!

Yes, I knew about your research concerning the transparancy and using other themes. Thank you to confirm that the transparancy is contained in the xml files! Good job dude. And I totally respect your opinion concerning a release of that, because I also think the first to do that should be TemaBlackbolt as this is their hard work.

Why do you think it won't work with the XPR Method? The default themes are also XPR packs, aren't they? The only difference (more or less, as I haven't searched for that any further) is that those themes are configured into xml files, what my soft doesn't do for now. If it involves editing a xml file, it won't be a problem too.

But as you said, let Team Blackbolt decide of that all first.

I'm actually working on the first stable version, which will work with addons. The beta 3 is getting corrected by some beta testers, and the final soft will look like this.

The first addon will be the gamercard. I've been asked to include that in the editing of themes, so I'll try to do it too.

And once again, thank you all for the help, reports, suggestions, comprehension about my english etc...

@andy_dope

Sorry we've been writting at same time I think, cause I first saw your post after having posted mine. Thank you for the tip, I'll have a check for the opacity of the images, and include an automated tool in XPR Creator to choose the opacity. But first have to think about it. Thanks mate

Blackbolt

• Archived User
Xpr Creator
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »

This will no longer be needed. We are putting the finishing touches to a wallpaper pack system to make it as easy as possible.

Also the XPR Maker uses an exe that is created with the XDK, hence illegal.

Sorry Thread closed.
Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »