xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mc360 Changes!  (Read 353 times)

Shexo

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 03:34:00 AM »

To be able to connect to Kai link without having to install other programs on the computer. Like a public Engine Ip address wink.gif

Chunk_1970

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 07:20:00 AM »

I know the some of you have expressed an interest in configuring each blade to suit your needs. I am currently working on an unofficial MOD that enables each blade to be configured in a number of different ways. I have some pictures there aswell to show a couple of layouts. Please not that this is unfinished as yet and many more options can be added to each blade and be altered by click one button to cycle through the available options..

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=520940

nuka1195

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 08:02:00 AM »

You're referring to who tomrotten?

timo1023

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 10:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(nuka1195 @ Jun 13 2006, 07:19 AM) View Post

@los93sol1, I'm sorry  smile.gif , but I still don't understand. I'm using .9666 the first beta. Are you saying XBMC source code has been fixed? I do use the current CVS. If your saying the skin has been fixed then I don't understand.

A new version of MC360 was released on Team BB's website. This version was NOT included with the T3CH 6-11 build.

nuka1195

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 10:46:00 AM »

I understand los93sol1 frustration now.  smile.gif

I know there's a new build.

I'm just saying I'm not experiencing any master lock issues with the original build (.9666) and wondered if someone who is, could tell me the steps needed to duplicate it.

But it's not that important anymore, the developers minds are made up. I'll just drop it.

nuka1195

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 02:15:00 PM »

Ok, I figured out the masterlock bug. Sorry to have bothered you.

Chunk_1970

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2006, 07:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(Chunk_1970 @ Jun 13 2006, 02:27 PM) View Post

I know the some of you have expressed an interest in configuring each blade to suit your needs. I am currently working on an unofficial MOD that enables each blade to be configured in a number of different ways. I have some pictures there aswell to show a couple of layouts. Please not that this is unfinished as yet and many more options can be added to each blade and be altered by click one button to cycle through the available options..

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=520940

I've had a rethink and manged to get it working without using python and it matches the custom wallpaper buttons nicely. There are screenshots and a link to download the modified xml's

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=521496

Epaige

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »

tomrotton Posted Jun 13 2006, 09:56 AM
  Hi BB the skin looks and works great you would'ny think it with the bunch off moaning muppets in here. Good work BB and i for one appreaicate your hard work, cheers my man

What a funny noob.

I think just about everybody appreciates team blackbolts work!

Hence why we are all useing the beta version and reporting the bugs.

Thus helping them sort out problem and fix them.

SydneyGuy

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2006, 03:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(tk4christ16 @ Jun 17 2006, 03:12 PM) View Post

The Guide button has gotton boring  sleeping.gif You guys should put the Xlink Kai Blade back and Keep the file manager and weather in the Guide button.

There is a problem with XBMC's Master Lock functionality that means these items cannot be placed on the Guide Blade.   When they were there before there were big problems with the Master Lock.  That is the main reason why the Extras Blade came into being and it's not going to change back.

EBear

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 02:47:00 AM »

I thought that the point was to have the most accurate 360 dash emulated? The kai blade really gave it that extra "wow, just like Xbox Live" feel. Couldn't the extras be launched from an "extras" button at the bottom of the kai blade/menu? I really love and appreciate the amazing work that team blackbolt has done, but I miss the kai blade (so much that I am still using the 666 release which is working great with the latest XBMC- I have no master lock probs either). No one here is trying to whine about this, but it is obviously something that is wanted by people who use kai and we're just letting the team know how we feel. Again, great work. . . my Xbox has been smiling wide since 6-6-6! biggrin.gif  Either way, keep up the great work!

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Mc360 Changes!
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 03:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(EBear @ Jun 18 2006, 06:54 PM) View Post

I thought that the point was to have the most accurate 360 dash emulated? The kai blade really gave it that extra "wow, just like Xbox Live" feel. Couldn't the extras be launched from an "extras" button at the bottom of the kai blade/menu? I really love and appreciate the amazing work that team blackbolt has done, but I miss the kai blade (so much that I am still using the 666 release which is working great with the latest XBMC- I have no master lock probs either). No one here is trying to whine about this, but it is obviously something that is wanted by people who use kai and we're just letting the team know how we feel. Again, great work. . . my Xbox has been smiling wide since 6-6-6! biggrin.gif  Either way, keep up the great work!

and really apart from looking pretty the kai blade had no real use at all it only had 1 button on it to connect and thats it.  and when you think of how many people use Kai compared to how many use XBMC don't count on it comming back any time soon/ever
Pages: 1 [2]