xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Official Trailer 2 Discussion Topic  (Read 1183 times)

a_running_pir8

• Archived User
Official Trailer 2 Discussion Topic
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2006, 10:06:00 PM »

BB has done everything asked of him possible and for that,

I GIVE HIM A BEER!!! beerchug.gif

BB, you are awesome and I can't wait for the skin release (like millions of others)

Loaded_Gun_Complex

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(Loaded_Gun_Complex @ Jun 5 2006, 11:37 PM) View Post

First of all i wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work BB and team you have created something that will hit this community like a ton of bricks, and you do deserve praise for your troubles.

Secondly i am very curious about something. The last few CVS releases for xbmc have been really hard to decypher with all the new changes so i have opted to not update my xbmc to the latest build, the build i have was release with DJB's AID3.1 update pack so it's a bit older than anything out right now.

I have a softmodded xbox and if the release of this skin requires the newest build i would really like someone to send me a PM (no need to post here, i do understand it's off topic) with some clearer details as to how i can update my dash for this skin.

Back on topic, BB thank you for your work i can't wait till tomorrow this has been a long time coming.
PS. Please no comments about "dumb" questions i am just asking about something i dont know about.

Did no one see this? Wrong thread? Can someone please answer me ASAP? I really would like to know so i know weather or not i will have the ability to use this skin or not.

47_M450N_47

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2006, 11:57:00 PM »

@ loaded gun complex

To update XBMC to work as your dash, you just copy all the xbmc files to your E:\apps or F:\apps folder and then put the shortcut file in C:\ and name it whatever your BIOS is set to use as the default dash (most are evoxdash.xbe by default.)  You will have to have one of the newer releases of XBMC for this skin to work.

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2006, 03:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(mrnutz @ Jun 6 2006, 03:19 AM) View Post

Great photoshop work.  Excellent art and very intuative interface.  I'm impressed by the amount of work that when into engineering and realizing an interface like this into XBMC.  Define pat on the back for the Blackbolt guys and, of course, XBMC crew!  laugh.gif

unsure.gif

Yet... What's up with the 6+6+6? Is there some "18 menu" or is that how many features there is total? (I would think more.)  Or does it play off that mark of the beast trend, noting that m$ is evil? Or is this skin actually an evil xbox virus that many people will unknowingly download and destroy their xbox...?

ohmy.gif

its the release date... nothing more.

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2006, 08:16:00 AM »

This will probably be the last XBMC skin I'll ever need... unless Blackbolt improves it! tongue.gif

volcomYAE23

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2006, 08:37:00 AM »

Release this monster! lol

FlashKick

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(kics @ Jun 6 2006, 03:32 PM) View Post

me too, if its that great i'm going to make xbmc default dashboard ..

same here, i'll have to finally switch from thc lite to xbmc!
@mason47: is the shortcut xbe for xbmc included with the latest xbmc packages?

quassum

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »

When will the widescreen version be done? Do you need Beta tester for that? I'd be happy to help out there.

MillaZilla

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(Blackbolt @ Jun 5 2006, 08:27 PM) View Post

Actually Einstien, its the same friggon song from the OST, its not a rip off of it! Some people with their thinking they know it all, you dont impress no-one, you just make yourself look like a twat.

Settle down.  I guess I worded that sentence funny.  I didn't mean rip as in someone re-recorded it... i meant it is ripped as in downloaded from the soundtrack.  Also, me saying that it kind of sounds worse means that the tones and instruments sound a little funny like it's a low quality recording (probably since it is a video and just didn't use max audio).  Since everyone was wondering what song it was I was telling them and meant that the one directly from the track sounds better (crisper).
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]