xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dvd2xbox 7.8  (Read 190 times)

AucardThe3rd

• Archived User
Dvd2xbox 7.8
« on: August 10, 2008, 10:45:00 AM »

ok heres the whole story, I'm working on an xbox version 1.6 and making it into my media center, now i have XBMC as my dash which was orginally softmoded with Krayzie_Ndure_Installer_1.1.1, and i just got it working with a standard PC DVD drive, its not modded or have any adapters on it, its just a standard DVD drive. the drive is a:

HL Data Storage Super Multi DVD Rewriter
Model: GSA-H40H (ALVKA0)
IDE Connection

now i have created a advancedsettings.xml file so xbmc can use a PC DVD Drive, and now it works so well that i don't even need the original xbox drive hooked up at all smile.gif but i do have to manually kick start the drive to read anything, its not automatic but thats a question for another time. Now when i run DVD2XBOX it does not see the drive, it just detects it as open. Now my question is that is there a line of code i can put in its xml files or do i need to edit the default.xbe in order to get it to read the drive? and if so where? i tried looking in the file but theres too much line of code to go through.

AucardThe3rd

• Archived User
Dvd2xbox 7.8
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »

sorry for the double post but heres that video i said i was going to post, heres the link on youtube

amada

• Archived User
Dvd2xbox 7.8
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »

I am using a great dvd ripper on my Mac. It is iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac, the powerful functions makes you even edit dvd infromation as easy as possible, such as subtitle make effect, and extract some of the titles or clips, and so on.

If you are Mac users,try Best Mac DVD Creator Software,DVD Creator for Mac, you will enjoy the convenience and high-speed.
Best DVD Ripper Software is an another wonderful software when you need rip  DVD.
Have a try you will like it.