xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xoloder 1.00  (Read 70 times)

lebsta

• Archived User
Xoloder 1.00
« on: September 11, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

NEW Xoloder 1.00 Is For People That Are Obsessing Over Modchips But Just Have A Softmod, Well For all Those People, I Just Thought What If I Made Something That Can Simulate That (only for the softmod users), Then I Thought Then Here I An Now Hosting My New Homebrew, So I Thought Of A Name HMMM...

ChipSim Naahhh, too borrring
SoftChip, nahhhhhhh not too catchy, but then i cam eup with

Xoloder-nice and catchy, explains the homebrew with a single word!

Well Here Is What It Does

Well Xoloder Lets You Switch To Bioses, Mainly Turning Your Softmod On and Off.Well Xoloder Can Emulate Bioses Of ModChips, So You Can Switch To A Microsoft Bios, Or Switch To Your Softmod Bios, Or Switch To Xoloders Specialized Bios (better than the power of 100 Softmods and modchips)

But, In Order to Use Modchip Bioses, Or The Xoloder, Softmod Special Bios, and Retail,you Must Flash The Bioses, But Xoloder, Instals Its Own Components (adding to dashboards like the MS or EvoX)
But because only evox lets you flash bioses, it installs, the "Xoloder Bioses" In The Flash Bioses Section(which are auto-placed in there if they are read as converted to a .xolo bios, the converter comes with the file) there You Must Flash the Bioses For Use With Xoloder, After That Launch Xoloder For Your First bios Switch, Now On startup It Will Say Pre-Flashing Bioses (take about 1-2 minutes, depends on how many bioses you installed maximum time is usually 5-10 mins) After It Is Done a Thing Will Come Up Saying Preparing, Then Soft-Chipping, then Preparing Xoloder,then Xoloding Bioses,then for the final one it says Finishing, the Whol process takes about one half hour

K, but if you were actually thinking and getting technical, then you wouldve thought how do you get back to the softmod bios after you switch to the retail?
like I said Xoloder Installs Mini-components to "MS" And EvoX. a Button At The
Bottom says Switch To Sofmtod, just slecect that

That Is It, I will post a link tomorrow for download. thnx for reading

By: Team Leb X

xboxexpert

• Recovered User
Xoloder 1.00
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »

I would like to see this.  What I would like to see more though is your Sig reduced to 4 lines.

Also I would ask Xant or HSD before you post any files to download.  This way if it contains any MS copyrighted code they will tell you not to post it and avoid the ban-hammer.

lebsta

• Archived User
Xoloder 1.00
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 06:27:00 AM »

so do i just PM them or something?

and what did you do to my sig?why did you make it so it says, you have 3 accounts here so see ya

This post has been edited by lebsta: Sep 12 2006, 01:28 PM

lebsta

• Archived User
Xoloder 1.00
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 07:20:00 AM »

o i see what you mean when u do that to my sig, well one account i lost my password to (leb_attack341) and the guy who messed his xbox is my borthers account

Drilus

• Archived User
Xoloder 1.00
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »

so how does this differ from using a BFM bios?

I guess I'm not understanding the advantages of this.

deadparrot

• Archived User
Xoloder 1.00
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »

So, it's PBL - right?